~Duke~3!SMUT!

Requested by the sweetest! 

Duke's POV:

 I was chillin on stream talking to chat when I heard something coming from the other room. I paused for a moment and looked at the camera. "Yo, chat? Y'all hear that right? Or am I goin crazy?" I watched as the chat spammed yes. I shrugged it off and continued my stream as normal for a few more minutes. I end my stream and get up, walking into the other room. I opened the door slowly and found the source of the sound. Y/n was lying in our bed, playing with herself.

 I took my shirt and pants off being as quiet as possible. I slowly walked over to the bed and placed my hand on her thigh. She jumped a little and blushed. "You loud as hell you know that?" I laughed, looking up at her as I got between her legs. "Oh, I'm sorry," she said a little shaky. I shook my head and smiled. "Don't be, I want you to stay that way" I kissed her thigh and she let out a quiet moan. I ain't even finna lie, she the only one gettin' me hard with these damn moans. Plus ma got this pretty ass body. She perfect for me. I slowly put one finger in her, she moaned and arched her back. "You're so wet, baby" I smiled and flicked my tongue against her clit. She wrapped her legs around me and whined, wanting more. I suck gently on her clit and insert another finger in her, fucking her at a slow pace. "Fuck! Duke, I'm gonna cum" She moaned, I pulled my fingers out of her and lifted her thighs onto my shoulders, eating her out. Once she finished, I moved and leaned down over her, kissing her passionately. "Whatchu want ma?" I asked wrapping my hand around her neck and squeezing gently. "I want you to fuck me, please" She was already out of breath so I decided to take it easier on her. I smiled and kissed her again. "Whatever you want. Imma take care of you princess." I said as I pulled my boxers off. 

Y/n's POV:

 Duke slowly thrusted into me making me moan loudly. I was just hoping nobody else heard. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him. He deepened the kiss and squeezed my neck a lil bit tighter causing me to moan in his mouth. Duke slowly began speeding up and I dug my nails into his back. "Tell me if it's too much, alright?" I nodded in response and he smiled as he began pounding into me. I moaned and felt as tears formed in my eyes. I won't lie, Duke isn't the first guy I've ever fucked. But he's definitely the best. Duke buried his face into my neck and placed little kisses. "I'm gonna cum" I moaned. "Me too, come on baby, look at me," He said as he lifted his head. We made eye contact as he began counting down from 5. I counted in my head. '5....4...3....2...' and finally after what felt like forever he said it. "...1! Go ahead baby, cum with me" Duke said as he continued pounding. As we both finished he slowed down before pulling out. He connected our foreheads and smiled. "I love you so much, baby." I smiled and kissed him before replying. "I love you too" 

 He got up and walked to the bathroom, coming back about 5 minutes later. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to the bathtub. I looked at him with a big smile on my face. "You're too sweet." He leaned down placing a kiss on my forehead. "Anything for my girl" He smiled and began helping me get clean. He was the love of my life. 

~THE END~

word count: 638