~Duke~5/BIRTHDAY SPECIAL/

for: lahneshabihh HAPPY REALLY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!

 September 10th, 2023 11:21 PM

 I spun around in my chair for a few seconds before going back to watching the chat. "No guys, Duke is gonna be in here soon. It's gonna be him, me, Kai, Fanum and Davis" I smiled. My birthday was less than an hour away and I was so excited. I spent about 10 more minutes just talking to chat. "Alright it isssss, 11:34. They should be here any minute." Just as I finished my sentence my door busted open and Kai, Duke, Davis and Fanum walked in. "HEYYYYYYY!" I smiled, getting up and running towards Duke, wrapping him into a big hug. "Hey baby, how you feelin?" Duke asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "I'm feelin pretty good. How are y'all?" I asked looking over to Kai. "I'm pretty good. Except while we was on our trip Davis was bein a lil bitch, Duke wouldn't stop complaining about getting home on time and Fanum ass wouldn't shower he said the hotel wasn't clean enough" Kai said, rolling his eyes. Duke sucked his teeth and I let out a little laugh. "Y'all are sum else." I smiled and walked back to my chair, sitting down. "What time is it?" Fanum asked looking over to Davis. "It is, 11:42" Davis said smiling over to Fanum. "Alright. We'll be back." I frowned a bit and nodded. "Oh okay?" I put on a small smile as I looked over to Duke. He leaned over and kissed my cheek before resting his hand on my thigh. I smiled and looked back at the chat. "Guysss I'm so excited. This is gonna be the best birthday ever. I can feel it." I looked down at the time to see it was 11:49. 

 Finally, Davis and Fanum came back, with a cake and a small table. They placed it down and I turned around. "You guys are so fucking sweet! I stood up and hugged them. 'Thank you guys so much. Y'all are too kind!" (The cake)

 I smiled and looked over at Duke

 I smiled and looked over at Duke. "11:57" He said as he stood up and walked up behind me. Fanum turned the lights off as Kai lit the candles which took him a minute cause his hand kept shaking. It was 11:58 and we finally had the candles lit. Duke placed a kiss on my neck and asked if I was ready. I nodded and smiled as they all began singing happy birthday to me. I started down at the cake, tears forming in my eyes. "MAKE A WISH OLD ASS NIGGA" Kai yelled with a laugh right as it hit 12:00 AM. "I wish you'd shut up" I laughed. "Said it out loud. Ain't gon happen now" Fanum said letting out a chuckle. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Maybe next year." I turned around to look at Duke as he was being oddly quiet. 

 When I turned around Duke was on one knee with a ring in his hand. "Y/n, being with you has been the best part of my life. You are an absolutely amazing person and I am beyond blessed to have you in my life. So I'm asking you, the love of my life, Y/n L/n. Would you do me the honors of becoming Y/n Dennis?" I laughed as tears fell down my face. "Yes! yes! A million times yes." I yelled. Duke placed the ring on my finger and stood up, pulling me into a kiss. "Happy birthday, princess" I sobbed and ran over to my chair. The chat was filled excitement and of course some hate but I didn't care. I wiped my tears and smiled. "Thank you guys so much for joining me tonight. Thank you for all the birthday wishes. I hope you all have an amazing night, I love you all!" I smiled and blew a kiss before turning the stream off. Duke turned the lights on and walked over to me with a piece of cake. He sat in my chair and I took my seat on his lap. He kissed my cheek and smiled. "I know it wasn't all that much but I hope-" I cut Duke off. "Duke, this birthday was the best birthday anyone could ever ask for. I am beyond happy" I said, placing a kiss on his lips. "I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday, baby" He smiled and picked the fork up, feeding piece some of the cake he had. "Oh my god! Who bought the cake?" I asked looking over at Kai, Davis and Fanum. "You know it was Fanum fat ass, he the only one who know where to get the greatest cake ever." I laughed. "Well, it is amazing. Thank you Fanum, and thank you to all of you. You especially Duke." I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Happy birthday y/n!" Fanum said. "Yeah happy birthday!" Davis said only to be followed by Kai's "HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD WOMAN!" We all laughed. "You guys are so fucking dumb"

~THE END~

word count: 861