SURPRISE SHORTYYYYYY

I climbed out of bed and smiled as I noticed the time. 9:48 PM. I rushed to my closet and grabbed my outfit. I was so excited. Tonight my best friend Amaya was throwing a party. I walked into the bathroom and began slipping my dress on. 

   I grabbed my purse and put my things in it

   I grabbed my purse and put my things in it. My phone, keys, and extra makeup. I walked out the front door and locked up behind me. As I was making my way to my car I turned around and saw a car full of guys stopping. I smiled as the window rolled down. It was just a bunch of fine ass men. "Ayo ma, you lookin good. Where you goin?" One of the men asks. Typically I wouldn't just tell my plans to sum random ass niggas but these niggas was fineee. Especially the two in the front. "I'm headed to a party my friend throwin. Where y'all headed? Car looked packed." I laughed. One of the men in the front licked his lips as he looked me up and down. "We headed to a party too. Not gon lie tho we a lil lost. Parties down by the beach." I smiled and looked down at my phone checking the time. "Well, looks like we goin to the same party. Y'all can follow me there if you want?" I said as I dug through my purse looking for my keys. "How bout you hop in? You can come with us ma." As the man spoke a voice came from the back, "Kai nigga, you sound like you tryna kidnap her." The man named Kai sucked his teeth and looked back. "Davis can you shut the fuck up." I laughed and smiled. "A ride would be greatly appreciated." Kai smiled as he looked back at me. "Awesome!" He got out of the car and moved to the back, squeezing in between two people. It was a tight fit but he managed. I got in the front seat and buckled up. Next to me was the driver. A fine ass man. He had tattoos, grillz, a white shirt, green pants, and a hat on. I smiled at him and closed the door as he began driving. "So what's yo name?" One of the guys said. "Oh sorry, I'm y/n. It's nice to meet y'all." I said with a nervous laugh. The man next to me smiled and began introducing everyone. "I'm Duke, it's nice to meet you y/n. Back there we have Fanum, Kai, Davis, Chris, and Agent. I smiled as I turned around, waving at them. "hello everyone." I said, turning around a pointing to the left. "You wanna turn down this road and go straight for about 5 minutes? Then just make a right." I said, gripping my purse and looking over Duke's body. He just so fucking fine. He was fit, tall, amazing facial features, he was everything a girl could ever want. But so was that nigga Kai. Sure he was a bit shorter but ay ain't nun wrong with a short king. The music in the car was loud. But somehow these guys were louder. When they spoke, laughed, everything. 

  Finally, we had made it to the party. Duke and everyone filed out of the car as I was unbuckling my seat belt.  I placed my hand on the door about to open it when it was opened by Duke. He took my hand and helped me out of the car. I smiled up at him and Kai smacked his lips. "Okay love birds, less go." I laughed as Duke rolled his eyes. "Thank you" I said rubbing my thumb gently against Duke's hand. He bent over, bringing my hand to his mouth. He kissed my hand and looked up to me. "No problem." He said with a smile. When I say I felt butterflies I mean a full swarm of butterflies in my stomach. I ain't nevaaa met a nigga with such good manners, he was so sweet. He held my hand as we walked into the party where I was met by Amaya.