~Fanum~5!Smut!

suggested by: 

Fanum POV

 I set up my camera and tried not to laugh. Today was the day I had been dreading. But the people want what they want. "Alright, today we finna be mean to y/n and see how far it goes. She either gon cry. Or beat my ass. Let's see." I laid in bed as y/n walked into the room. She laid next to me excitedly and I knew it was gon go downhill. She laid her head on my chest and I moved away from her. She looked at me confused and sighed. "Stop playing, gimmie a kiss," she said with a smile on her face. I sucked my teeth and laughed a bit. "What is you laughin about," Y/n said gettin a little upset with me. "Ion wanna kiss you" I looked at her with disgust. She cocked her eyebrow and looked at me like I was crazy. "Did I do something? I got sum on my face? My breath smell bad?" When she asked it took everything in me not to laugh. I felt bad tho, for real. "Yo breath kinda stank and you not lookin allat great today." I could tell what I said hurt her. She got out of bed and I could see tears forming in her eyes. She wiped them away. "You serious Fanum?" I nodded in response. She shook her head and held her hands over her face. "Whatchu cryin for? You doin the most" She sniffled and moved her hands lookin at me. "Why are you bein so fuckin mean? I ain't do nun to you. I just got here I wanted to come in here and cuddle with my boyfriend. Sum wrong with that?" She asked, tears streaming down her face. I felt so bad and realized I couldn't keep this up.

Y/n POV: 

 I was so hurt. Out of nowhere, Fanum was being mean to me. He invited me over just to be a dickhead. I grabbed my purse and when I went to walk out of his room he grabbed me. "Nah, get off me bruh. I'm not doin this shit" I said upset and annoyed. "Baby, calm down. It was for my video. Look, the camera is right there." He points over to the camera, hidden under a jacket. I sighed as he pulled me into a hug. I laid my head on his shoulder. "You're a fuckin bitch" He laughs and runs to grab the camera, he turns it off and puts it down. We sit on the bed together and I wipe my face. "I love you," Fanum says wrapping his arms around me. "Fuck you," I say under my breath. "What was that?" I smiled and looked at him. "Nun, just said I love you too" he looks at me and cocks his eyebrow. Fanum stood up slowly in front of me and laid me down gently on my back. "Say it again," He said placing kisses on my neck. "Fuck you" I bit my lip and held back a smile. Fanum, took his pants and shirt off, leaving kisses on my cheek and neck between each article of clothing. He smiled at me as he pulled his boxers off. Slowly he pulled my dress up and my panties off. I smiled at him and sat up. "Nah, you wanna be mean, lay yo ass down," I said with a big smile on my face. 

He laid down on the bed and I began kissing his neck and down his chest before climbing on top of him. "Imma give you just what you want," I said as I slid down on his cock. He grunted and placed his hands on my hips. "Nope! don't touch" I swatted his hands away and chuckled. "So you think you tough shit huh?" he asked grinning. I didn't respond I just went straight to bouncing slowly. I bit my lip and let out a small moan. I placed my hands on his chest and threw my head back. I began picking up my pace, bouncing a bit faster. "Fuck! Tell me you love me" I said letting out a moan. "I love you so much baby, you're my everything" I moaned as he spoke, spoiling me with compliments. Calling me beautiful, telling me how much he loved me. It all just boosted the way I was feeling. "Shit, I'm gonna cum" I said picking up pace again. Fanum gripped my hips and pulled me down on him. I leaned down and kissed him, passionately. As we both finished I let out a moan, muffled by the kiss. I laid next to him and he brought my head to his chest. "I love you so much," he said placing a kiss on my forehead. "I love you too. But let that shit happen again, and we fightin. On god, I ain't playin wit you nigga." He smiled and kissed my cheek. "It won't, I promise," He said with a smile. 

"ARE YOU TWO DONE FUCKIN!? Y'ALL NIGGAS LOUD AS FUCK! CAN'T GET NO FUCKIN PEACE IN THIS HOUSE! EVERYBODY ALWAYS FUCKIN" Duke yelled. We laughed and apologized

~THE END~

word count: 858