~Chris~3

suggested by the lovely: @DubleTvuble

 I had just gotten back to the AMP house. Chris brought me home and then went to the store. I had to go see my dentist. Today I got my wisdom teeth removed. I went to my room and laid down. I was tired, in pain, and didn't wanna talk to anyone. I laid there, drifting off to sleep when I heard my door open. I looked up and seen Chris standing there with a smoothie in one hand and a small bowl in the other. I smiled at him and sat up. "Hey so I know soup isn't your favorite but there's only so much you can eat right now," He said as he placed the bowl down on my bedside table. "And I gotchu a smoothie. It's strawberry banana." I smiled and grabbed the smoothie, taking a sip from it. The coldness of it felt sooo good. Chris sat down next to me on my bed and smiled. "If you need anything, anything at all, I gotchu. Alright?" I nodded and smiled. "Thanks, Chris. You're awesome." I said placing a kiss on his cheek. Chris smiled and laid down, getting comfortable. "Pass me the remote please" I nodded as I took another sip from my smoothie and reached over to the table grabbing the remote and passing it to Chris. I placed my smoothie down and rested my head on Chris's shoulder. "Thank you" I mumbled as it hurt to speak. Chris smiled and wrapped his arm around me. "Of course. But try not to speak much. I don't want you in too much pain, you know what I'm sayin? Give ya self time to heal" I smiled at his reply and kissed his cheek. I swear, this man is too fucking kind. He kissed my forehead and we began watching TV. It wasn't long before I was passed out. Chris laid down and moved me a bit so my head was on his chest. He held me for a few hours until Kai walked into the room with his camera. "LOOK AT THESE LOVELY DOVEY ASS NIGGAS MAN!" He laughed. I looked over at Kai and sighed. "Damn! You don't look too good y/n" He said, holding back yet another loud laugh. "She just got her wisdom teeth pulled man. Give her some time before you get to bein annoying." Chris said letting out a sigh. He kissed my cheek and rubbed my shoulder as we laid back down, getting comfortable. Eventually, we both drifted off to sleep, holding one another. Thankfully I had Chris. He just made what would have been the worst day ever into the best.

~THE END~

word count:447

sorry it was so much shorter but I hope y'all enjoy! More coming soon<3