~Agent~5!Smut!

IM SORRY THE MUGSHOT IS TOO FUNNY BUT ANYWAY- 
requested by: puffs_empthay

 I was shaken awake by my husband- Agent- who was smiling a big huge smile. I smiled at him and sighed. "What?" He stuck his bottom lip out and squinted. "The fuck you mean what? It's time to gooooo" He picked me up, letting the blankets fall off my body slowly. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Fine fine but lemme change." He nodded and put me down. I wanted something a bit simple but I also wanted to show off sum. So this is what I picked:

 It wasn't much but still, it was cute (Y'ALL DO NOT COME FOR THE FIT I STG LMAOOO) I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs

 It wasn't much but still, it was cute (Y'ALL DO NOT COME FOR THE FIT I STG LMAOOO) I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs. Agent smiled and held his hand out. I placed my hand in his and smiled. "You look amazing baby" I felt my face go hot and stepped off the last step. "Thank you hun" I blushed and kissed his cheek. We walked out of the front door and locked it behind us before going to the car. I don't know where we were going but I was excited. We had just gotten married and it was time to take some time for ourselves. I couldn't tell you how long we'd been driving but I fell asleep. When I woke up we were at a cute little cabin. I looked over to him and he was just smiling. I smiled at him and leaned over to kiss his cheek.

 We got out of the car and as he grabbed our stuff I just stood there. A smile on my face as the sun beamed. I looked back at him and grabbed my bag. He smiled and walked towards the door, me following behind him. He unlocked the door and stood there. I walked in and looked around. I put my bag down and hugged him. It was beautiful. Rose petals on the bed, flowers and a card on the table, it was perfect. "Do you like it baby?" He asked looking down at me. "I love it, it's perfect. How long do we get to be here?" I asked looking up at him. "We get the whole weekend." He said before placing a kiss on my forehead. I excitedly jumped onto the EXTREMLEY comfortable bed and look over at him. He smirked and climbed on top of me, placing a kiss on my neck. I bit my lip as my back arched a bit. "I love you y/n" He said as he pulled my dress off of me slowly. "I love you too" I said as I blushed. I looked up at him as he pulled his shirt and pants off, leaving him in his boxers. He slowly pulled my panties down and stood over me, admiring my body. He took his boxers off, before climbing on top of me, placing my hands above my head, holding them in place with one of his. I bit my lip as he pushed his length carefully in and out. I let out a moan. Agent smiled and pushed his full length deep in me. I moaned loudly and struggled under him, trying to move my hands, so I could wrap my arms around him but he wouldn't let me. He thrusted in me, starting slowly but picking up pace over time. I moaned loudly as he began pounding into me. He had finally let go of my hands, letting me wrap my arms around him. I felt myself getting close. I placed a few kisses on his neck. Whispering in his ear that I loved him between moans. His thrusts began getting sloppy. I knew he was close. I bit my lip and began digging my nails into his back. I was so close. He smiled down at me, and kissed my forehead. "Fuck, I love you so much baby." He said with a large grin. "I love you too, fuck, I love you so much" I said as I finished. He kissed my forehead again before going back to pounding into me. I moaned and arched my back as he finished inside of me, slipping his length out slowly. 

 He laid next to me and pulled me on top of him, kissing my cheek. "You are so perfect." Agent said while caressing my cheek. "WE are perfect. That's why we made it this far. And we'll continue to make it because we are perfect for each other. I love you more than life itself." I said looking at him. "I love you too baby, more than anything."

~THE END~

word count: 790