👑Prologue👑

Melissa is heading to work for the night so she was busy getting Erin ready for bed when Scott appears wearing his towel around his waist.

"Ready?"Scott asks making the hand gesture.

"I ready," Erin says returning the hand gesture.

"Right I'm off to work, so you get dressed as your watching her tonight no going out it's cold out and she's going to sleep," Melissa says kissing Erin's forehead before leaving

"Bye Erin," Melissa waves.

"Bye Mama," Erin says with a smile.

Erin is on track to being diagnosed with autism as she is quite smart and very able to invent things available to her. She is verbal but she signs as well as she doesn't always want to speak.

"Erin, did you get your bag for the day at school?" Scott asks signing to her.

"Yeah, can you help me find my hat?" Erin signs hat.

Scott nods and finds Erin's red cowboy hat." There you go madam, come on time for bed, I'll read to you," Scott says doing the book hand gesture.

Erin snuggles into bed as Scott joins her side and he begins to read Coraline to Erin.

Erin was falling asleep when a loud bang woke her up. Scott immediately grabbed the bat from her room and pulls Erin close, she clings to his chest and he puts her blanket over her.

"Stay under the blanket, stay quiet," Scott says with a smile. Erin nods and pulls her blanket over her.

Scott heads downstairs with the bat in hand and one on Erin's back. He opens the door and heads out onto the porch and Erin slyly looks around as they around the corner.

Scott gets near the porch stairs when a figure appeared above them and all three scream at each other.

Erin looked at the figure and tilted her head.

"Big bwother Stiles?" Erin questions.

"Stiles the hell are you doing?!" Scott yells.

"You weren't answering your phone! Why do you have a bat?" Stiles questions.

"We thought you were a predator and you scared Erin," Scott tells him.

"A pred- what?" Stiles says in disbelief.

"Sorry Erin I didn't mean to frighten you," Stiles smiles.

"It's okay Stiles, I luv you," Erin smiles.

"Look, I know it's late, but you gotta hear this. I saw my dad leave 20 minutes ago. Dispatch called. They're bringing in every officer from the Beacon Department, and even State Police." Stiles informs them.

"What for?" Scott asked.

"Is Daddy okay?" Erin asked worried for her dad.

"Daddy is okay Erin and two joggers found a body in the woods." Stiles answers casually.

"Ew!" Erin says.

"Dead body?" Scott asks.

Erin furrowed her eyebrows at Scott's question. Stiles jumps down from the porch roof.

"No, a body of water. Yes, dumb-ass, a dead body." Stiles sarcastically says.

"Bad Stiles," Erin commented.

"Sorry, Erin," Stiles says with a grin.

"You mean like murder?" Scott asks.

"No one knows just that it was a woman in her early 20s," Stiles says.