🔱Chapter Three🔱

Erin was on the bleachers drawing away as the practice was going on and she was drawing up inventions and ideas as she loves being creative and useful. Stiles joined Erin whilst Scott joined the team.

Erin was sitting on the bleachers with Stiles and Coach jogs over and gives Erin a bag of sour patch kids before going over to the team.

Erin and Stiles were watching the practice and Erin was winching and cringing at the practice.

"That'll hurt, that'll bruise," Erin comments whilst cringing.

Then she heard the conversation between Scott and Coach.

"Hey, McCall!" Coach yells

Scott lifts his head to see Jackson smirking above him, looking very satisfied by his successful tackle

" You sure you still want to be the first line, McCall?" Jackson taunts.

Coach finally makes it over to Scott just as Jackson walks away, and Scott quickly jumps to his feet, fixing his gloves and pads as Coach begins berating him for his poor performance.

"My-my grandmother can move faster than that-- and she's dead! You think you can move faster than the corpse of my dead grandmother?" Coach says stammering.

"So much sass," Erin comments

Scott's anger and frustration have him doubled over, which begins to worry Stiles, who continues to watch from mid-field. Scott clenches his jaw as he responds in a tight voice to Coach Finstock.

"Yes, Coach," Scott says straining his anger

Coach goads Scott into a more competitive mindset, and continues to mock him.

"I can't hear you!" Coach mocks.

"Yes. Coach." Scott replies

Coach, also irritated, moves so his mouth is just inches from Scott's right ear as he mutters his orders.

"Then do it again!" Coach yells

Scott clenches his jaw again as he sighs and runs back to position while Coach shouts mockingly toward the rest of the players.

"McCall's gonna do it again! McCall's gonna do it again!" Coach shouts.

Jackson gets back to his position in mid-field as Scott returns to the front of the line-up for one-on-ones; though his eyes are no longer glowing gold, he still looks angry yet determined. After a moment, Coach blows his whistle to have them start.

"Let's go!" Coach says

Scott runs full-speed at Jackson, gripping his lacrosse stick hard as he collides with Jackson, his right shoulder hitting Jackson right in the collarbone on the same side.

Jackson falls backwards, landing flat on his back in the grass just as Scott had just gone earlier, and clutches his right shoulder in pain.

Stiles, panicked, runs over to Scott to check on him while everyone else is distracted by Jackson.

Erin makes her way over to the two lads. Scott's fangs have come out, and his eyes are glowing bright gold again as he desperately tries to keep himself from fully turning.

"Scott? Scott, you okay?" Stiles questions.

Stiles throws his right arm around Scott's shoulders and uses his left hand to clutch Scott's left arm.

Meanwhile, the rest of the players have rushed to check on Jackson, but Coach, kneeling next to the injured player, holds out his hands to instruct them to back up and give Jackson space