💮Chapter Seven💮

Erin was in her dad's cruiser and they were out having takeout with Stiles. She was in the back eating her chicken nuggets and fries.

"Mmm, Did they forget my curly fries?" Noah asks.

"You're not supposed to eat fries, especially the curly ones," Stiles informs him

"Well, I'm carrying a lethal weapon. If I want the curly fries, I will have the curly fries." Noah says.

"If you think getting rid of contractions in all your sentences makes your argument any more legitimate, you. are. wrong." Stiles sassily says.

They were having a nice chilled night until the radio went off.

"Unit one, do you copy?" Dispatcher requested.

Stiles and Noah reached for the radio and Noah just stared at Stiles.

"Sorry. Unit one, copy." Noah responds.

"Got a report of a possible one-eight-seven," Dispatcher informs him.

"A murder?" Stiles says excitedly.

Noah heads over to the crime scene and exits the car.

"Stay here with Erin. I mean it, Stiles."Noah sternly warns Stiles.

"Paul, let's get this area locked up," Noah says walking up to the crime scene.

"Oh, no way, come on Erin," Stiles says picking Erin up.

Stiles gets closer to the scene with Erin as the paramedics bring out the dead body. Erin screams

"Oh, whoa, is that a dead body?" Stiles says.

"Everybody back up. Back up." Noah says and gives a disappointed look to Stiles and picks Erin up.

"It's okay Erin," Noah says reassuring her

Erin hides her face in Noah's shoulder and looks up at the building and notices Scott and Derek. She waves at the duo who waves back to her before leaving the scene.

Noah took the two of them home and scolded Stiles for bringing Erin out to see the dead body and got grounded off his video games for a week.

*
Erin was on Stiles's back as they headed into school and see Scott and Allison leaving the school grounds

"Where him gone?" Erin signs confused.

"No idea but it's an Erin and Stiles day!" Stiles says with a smile.

"Yay!" Erin claps.

The two headed off to chemistry class together and Erin sat with Danny since there was no room for her by Stiles.

"Hi Danny," Erin signs.

"Hey sweetpea," Danny winks making Erin giggle.

》》

The class got settled just as Mr Harris begins to speak about the parents' conference.

"Just a friendly reminder - Parent/teacher conferences are tonight. Students below a "C" average are required to attend." Harris sternly says.

He gets to Stiles's table and stops.

"I won't name you, because the shame and self-disgust should be more than enough punishment. Has anyone seen Scott McCall?" Harris asks looking at Stiles and Erin

Stiles shrugs and continues to highlight his paper. Erin signs I don't know which Harris nods in understanding.

"Everyone, start reading Chapter Nine. Mr. Stilinski. Try putting the highlighter down between paragraphs. It's chemistry, not a colouring book." Harris snarkily tells Stiles.