👑Chapter Seventeen👑

Erin was in gym class today with Scott, Stiles, and Allison. Erin was watching Scott and Allison go up the wall. Scott ended up on the mat and Erin laughed.

"McCall, I don't know why, but your pain gives me a special kind of joy. Right? All right." Coach says. Coach looked at Stiles then Erin."Stilinski and Mini Coach up the wall." Coach says.

Stiles got harnessed as did Erin and Stiles got on the wall and Erin looked up the wall. She climbed it with ease and sat on top with a smile. Stiles looked up and smiled at his baby sister."How does it feel Stilinski to get beaten by a two-year-old!" Coach shouts.

Everyone laughs, Erin climbs back down and lands perfectly on her. She got herself disconnected as her brother began his descent down. Erin giggles at her brother's playful glare.

"Erica! Greenburg! Up the wall! Let's go!" Coach says.

Allison picks up Erin and they watch the next two go up. They watch as she struggles as Greenburg goes up and back pretty quickly. Erica begins to cry and hyperventilate.

"Oh, please -" Erica whimpers out. "Erica. Dizzy? Is it vertigo?" Coach shouts."Vertigo is a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear. She's just freaking out." Erin hears Lydia snark out.

Erin leans over and slaps Lydia and signs." Don't be nasty to someone who has a condition that can't be helped," Erin signs frowning at her.

"Erica." Coach shouts again."I'm fine." Erica shakily says."Coach, maybe it's not safe. You know she's epileptic." Allison pipes up."Why doesn't anybody tell me this stuff? I have to get - Erica, y - you're fine." Coach says surprised.

"Just - Just kick off from the wall. The - There's a mat to catch you." Coach instructs Erica. Erica came down and everyone started laughing at Erica.

Erin glared at everyone, Scott had a sympathetic look on his face as they watched a humiliated Erica leave the hall.

Erin wiggled off Allison's and followed Erica into the girl's locker and heard her sobs. Erin climbs into Erica's lap and hugs her."It's okay Erica," Erin says softly.

Erica softly smiles and wipes her tears away as she looks at the small two-year-old in front of her. She hugs her before leaving as the locker room fills up with other girls.

Erin joins Scott and Stiles in the locker room. They were talking about Isacc and Derek."Isaac?" Scott wonders."It's Derek's problem now." Stiles shrugs

"What do you mean tonight's not a good idea?"Stiles questions."I don't know. That thing that we saw last night, Isaac missing, Allison's grandfather." Scott says."All this stuff happening with Derek, I just - doesn't feel right." Scott points out.

"No, you're not backing out. Do you wanna know why? Because you and Allison are having quite a good time together." Stiles says

"And you know who else wants to have a good time? Stiles! Stiles wants to have a good time - Many, many times. Several times in a row. In several different positions." Stiles rambles

"Are you even listening to me?" Stiles asks. Scott's hands start shaking. "What - what is that?" Stiles noticed his hands shaking.

The three go running back to the gym and they see Erica climbing but she has a seizure and falls Scott runs and catches her."Put her in her side," Allison tells him.

"How did you know?" Allison asked."I felt it," Scott says. Scott holds Erica as she has a fit and Erin holds the teen girl's hand as the ambulance arrives.

(*)

Stiles went into the canteen with his half-sister and headed to a table with a lad who was on his own. Erin sat at the table and ate her lunch with the lad making him smile."Boyd."Stiles says as he sits in front of the lone lad."You got the keys?" Stiles questions.