🪼Chapter Eight🪼

Stiles went to school with Erin and kept her close as they head to class ignoring Scott as he entered the room.

"Still not talking to me? Okay, can you at least tell me if your dad's okay? It's just a bruise, right? Some soft tissue damage?" Scott says.

"Nothin' that big - You know I feel really bad about it, right?" Scott tells him.

"I almost died where you? With Ally!" Erin signs angrily.

"I'm sorry lil Rin, you know I am," Scott signs.

"Our baby sister could have died that night, you should have saved her not Chris, so I don't trust you to care for her now," Stiles says with aggression.

"I know, I wish I could've saved her," Scott says sadly.

"But what if I told you that I'm trying to figure this whole thing out, and - That I went to Derek for help?" Scott continues.

"If I was talking to you, I'd say that you're an idiot for trusting him," Stiles tells Scott.

"But I'm not talking to you," Stiles says.

"What did he say?"Stiles says spazzing out.

Erin giggled at Stiles's silliness.

Erin follows Scott and Stiles as they talk about Derek and Scott having a training session

"Wh - he wants you to tap into your animal side and get angry?" Stiles questions

"Yeah," Scott replies.

"Ah alright but correct me if I'm wrong, but every time you do that, you try to kill someone, and that someone's usually me." Stiles points at Scott.

"I know. That's what he means when he says he doesn't know if he can teach me. I have to be able to control it." Scott responds.

"Well, how's he gonna teach you to do that?" Stiles questions.

"Well, I don't know. I don't think he does either." Scott responds.

"Okay. When are you seeing him again?" Stiles asks

"He told me not to talk about it. Just act normal and get through the day." Scott replies.

"When?" Stiles repeats.

"He's picking me up at the animal clinic after work," Scott answers.

"After work. All right, well, that gives me to the end of the school day then. " Stiles says.

"To do what?" Scott asks

"To teach you myself," Stiles tells Scott.

{●}

Erin was in the library with Scott and Stiles as Scott was keeping an eye on Allison.

"I think the book's making it more obvious. Besides, she's reading, anyway." Stiles points out

"So did you come up with a plan yet?" Scott asks

"I think so," Stiles responds.

"Does that mean you don't hate me now?" Scott wonders

"No. But your crap has infiltrated my life, so now I have to do something about it. Plus I'm a better Yoda than Derek." Stiles tells Scott.

"Okay, yeah, you teach me," Scott says thinking about it.

"Yeah, I'll be your Yoda." Stiles agrees

"Yeah, you be my Yoda," Scott says in agreement.

"Your Yoda I will be. I said it backwards." Stiles says with a grin.