🫣A/N🫣

So I was thinking that werewolf is overused so I'm scraping the werewolf side of the hybrid and mixing the Vampire with the Siren option making Erin the first-ever Vampire/Siren hybrid!!!

Erin would be able to eat food and blood to survive. Erin's vampire side would be able to compel, and fight faster than most and has super strength, speed, senses, and healing. She would be able to heal others by giving her blood to whoever she wants without turning them. Erin can switch off her humanity and turn into a ripper.

Erin's Siren side would be able to survive and adapt to underwater environments such as high water pressure and extreme water temperatures.

She'd also be able to fight back as Sirens are naturally stronger than humans. She can regenerate quickly and heal from non-fatal injuries within a short period. She possesses the ability to emit a captivating singing voice that lures anyone who hears it

Her Alpha I'm working it out as I want both Scott and Derek as they would both be protective of Erin.

The only problem Scott would have is he would be lacking in that one area as he doesn't know anything about the supernatural world as Derek does.

But he is her brother and he and she have a close bond with one another as well as Stiles so she could listen to him more easily than Derek.

He'd be there for his sister whilst dealing with the problems of Beacon Hills and make sure she can feed safely and keep her protected.

The only problem Derek would have is how would he be able to bite Erin and when. He won't be able to get near her in season Two as much as he did in season 1.

But he does have experience of the supernatural world and knows that he could ask someone who could know more about Erin's hybrid side.

He despite being a tough man and strict Alpha has a soft spot for her and would be there for her every step of the way and his concentration would be on her.

Erin's Vampire/Siren hybrid side-

Scott-

Derek-

8 days to decide on who bites Erin and when? Tell me what you want to happen to Erin to cause her to need to be bitten by either Derek or Scott.❤️

A/N- Season Two starts now 🙌