🌦Chapter Eighteen🌦

Erin was sat on the staircase with her brothers. Stiles was delivering messages from Allison and to Scott."I'm so sorry about the other day. I'm trying. We'll get through this. Uh, I know, because I love you. I love you more than--" Stiles says dramatically.

Stiles groans and cuts himself off, making it clear that he's delivering a message from Allison rather than just talking to Scott himself."Oh, my God, I can't. You and Allison just have to find a better way to communicate." Stiles says annoyed.

"Come on, you're the only one that we can trust. Is she coming to the game tonight?" Scott says."Yes!" Stiles exclaims."Okay, the message is complete. Now, tell me about your boss." Stiles tells him.

"He thinks that Allison's family keeps some kind of, uh, records of all the things that they've hunted, like a book..." Scott explains."He probably means a Bestiary." Stiles says.

"What?"Erin signs."A Bestiary." Stiles repeats."I think you mean bestiality." Scott giggles." Ewww," Erin cringes. "Nope, pretty sure I don't. It's like an encyclopedia of mythical creatures." Stiles says unamused."How am I the only one who doesn't know anything about this stuff?" Scott asks.

"Okay, you're my best friend and our sister's brother, you're a creature of the night. It's kind of, like, a priority of mine." Stiles says."Okay. If we can find it, and it can tell us what this thing is--" Scott says."And who," Stiles says."We need that book!" They said finally realizing that they needed the book.

*

Erin and Stiles were now on the bench watching the lacrosse game. The coach is losing his mind right now."Come on, is that thing even a teenager? I wanna see a birth certificate!" Coach yells.

"Who or what is that genetic experiment gone wrong?" Coach asked"Eddie Abramovitz, Coach." Stiles answers.

"They call him "The Abomination," Stiles tells him. "Oh, that's cute." Coach says.

Erin and Stiles head off to get the plan into action. Allison drops the keys to Stiles and they make their way to the school and they hear Lydia crying in her car. Erin taps Stiles and pushes him towards the car."Let's go and comfort her," Erin said to him.

"What?" He says." Let's go comfort her dummy," Erin repeats. Stiles and Erin all approach Lydia and Erin knocks the window Lydia looks to see Stiles with Erin.

"Hey, Lydia, what's wrong? Lydia, come on." Stiles pleads."Just go away." Lydia says tearfully."What's wrong?" Stiles asks. "Look, I don't need anyone seeing me cry. Especially Erin." Lydia cries. "I think you're pretty." Erin smiles.

"Ah, come on, Lydia! Look, you shouldn't care if people see you cry, all right? Especially you." Stiles tells her."Why?" Lydia asks."Because I think you look really beautiful when you cry," Stiles says with a smile.

Lydia looks up at Stiles."You're gonna think I'm crazy." She says."Lydia, if you can trust me on anything, you can trust me on this-- there's nothing that you can say to me that'll make you sound crazy. Literally nothing!" Stiles exclaims.

Erin rolls her eyes takes the keys and runs off toward the office."Can you just give me five minutes?" Stiles says as Erin leaves the keys."I know I'm sorry... Just, but, just stay here." Stiles says as she looks at him what the hell?

"Continue crying-- or not crying, if you want, or whatever works for you-- um, but just stay here, and I will be right back, and then we can talk about anything. Yeah? Okay, just five minutes." He says as he runs off after Erin.

(*)
Stiles begins searching when Erica comes in, Erin grips Stiles's leg."Hello, Stiles," Erica smirks. She then drags Stiles by the ear and Erin follows them to the pool where Derek is waiting for them by the swimming pool.