⛓️Chapter Twenty⛓️

Erin was in Stiles's Jeep heading to the club after Scott messaged to say to come to the jungle as he had tracked Jackson to the club. What do we do now?" Stiles says, surprising Scott."Holy cr--" Scott says."Wha-- sorry, I'm sorry," Stiles says."Did you see where he went?" Stiles asked."I lost him," Scott said."You couldn't catch his scent?" Stiles questions.

"I don't think he has one," Scott tells him."All right, any clue where he's going?" Stiles wonders."To kill someone," Scott responds."Ah. That explains the claws, the fangs, and all that. Good. Makes perfect sense now."Stiles replies sarcastically.

Scott and Erin just look at him."What? Scott, come on. I'm one hundred and forty-seven pounds of pale skin and fragile bone-- sarcasm is my only defense!" Stiles exclaims. "Just help me find it." Scott sighs."Not "it"-- Jackson." Erin corrects him."Yeah, I know. I-I know." Scott nods.

"All right, but does he know that? Did anybody else see him back at your house?" Stiles wonders."I mean, I don't think so, but he already passed Derek's test anyway," Scott tells Stiles.

"Yeah, but that's just the thing-- how did he pass the test?" Stiles points out."I don't know," Scott responds."Maybe it's like an either-or thing? I mean, Derek said that a snake can't be poisoned by its venom, right? When is the Kanima, not the Kanima?" Stiles suggests.

"When it's Jackson," Scott says. Erin and Stiles look up to see a scaly tail entering the club through a window."Uh, dude? See that?" Stiles says."He's inside," Scott says."What's he gonna do in there?" Stiles questions."I know who he's after," Scott answers.

"What? How? Did you smell something?" Stiles asked. "Danny/Armani," Erin/Scott replies. Stiles tries to open a back door, but it's locked."Aw, come on!" Stiles exclaims."All right, maybe there's, like, an uh-like, a window we could climb through, or some kind of--" Stiles says. Scott just grabs the handle and rips it off. He casually hands it to Stiles

"Handle that we could rip off with supernatural strength? How'd I not think of that one?" Stiles trails off. They head inside with Erin who wakes up to the club's strobing lights and lasers."Dude, everyone in here is a dude! I think we're in a gay club," Scott says.

Erin starts laughing and Scott looks down and she points at Stiles. Scott looks back at Stiles who is in the middle of a huddle of drag queens

"Man, nothing gets past those keen Werewolf senses, huh, Scott?" Stiles says sarcastically and Erin  laughs brightly at him."See you are attractive," Erin shouts.

They head to the bar where the bartender looks at them all."She's not supposed to be in here," He states."My brother's friend is here, we are going to escort him home soon," Erin smiles."Okay but if the cops turn up, run away," He winks."You're funny!" Erin giggles.

"Two beers," Stiles says."IDs?" He asked. Scott and Stiles hand over their IDs. The bartender smirks at their fake IDs and offers them two cokes

"How 'bout two Cokes?" He says."Rum and Coke? Sure!" Stiles exclaims. The bartender glares at him."Coke's fine. I'm driving, anyway," Stiles says as he dances to the music.

The bartender brings three drinks over."That one's paid for," He tells Scott and Scott sees a bloke smiling at him

"Oh, shut up," Stiles says."I didn't say anything," Scott smirks."Yeah, well, your face did," Stiles snarks. They turn around and scan the crowd. "Hey, I found Danny," Stiles says. "I found Jackson," Scott says.

Scott and Stiles get up and head through the crowd."Get Danny," Scott tells him"What are you gonna do?" Stiles asked. Scott whips out his claws."Works for me," Stiles shrugs. Erin chases after Scott."Danny! Danny! Danny!" Stiles calls out.