🕸Chapter Eleven🕸

Erin was in the back of Derek's Camaro with Stiles as Scott was driving Derek's car to distract Kate Argent who was pursuing them whilst Derek was going after the alpha.

"Scott, I don't think you're grasping the concept of the car chase here," Stiles says as he looks out the window.

"If I go faster, I'll kill us," Scott says

"Well, if you don't go faster, they're gonna kill us!" Stiles said

"They're gone," Stiles tells him

Stiles switches on the police scanner.

"All units, the suspect is on foot heading into the Iron Works." They hear Noah's voice come through on the radio.

Scott drives to the ironworks where they see Derek hiding and Stiles opens the door and moves into the back.

"Get in," Scott says

Derek runs in the car as Chris Argent shoots at him and we drive off.

"What part of laying low don't you understand? "Scott scolds Derek.

"Damn it, I had him!" Derek says slamming his hand off the dashboard

"Who, the Alpha?" Stiles says poking his head between the seats.

Derek noticed Erin in the back and looked at the two lads.

"Why the hell have you two brought your two-year-old sister? On a car chase! She could have been shot!!" Derek scolds the two lads.

"And yes! He was right in front of me, and the friggin' police showed up." Derek says looking at the lads.

"Hey! They are just doing their jobs." Stiles says.

"Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state," Derek says glaring at Scott.

"Can we seriously get past that? I made a dumbass mistake. I get it." Scott mutters as he drives.

"No," Erin says

Scott sends a playful glare to Erin

"All right. How did you find him?" Stiles asks

"Can you try to trust us for at least half a second?" Scott says

"Yeah, the both of us or just him. We'll be back here." Stiles says but soon backs away seeing Derek's face.

"Look the last time I talked to my sister, she was close to figuring something out. She found two things. The first was a guy named Harris." Derek tells them.

"Our chemistry teacher?" Stiles questions.

"Why him?" Scott wonders.

"I don't know yet."

" So what's the second?" Stiles asked

"Some kind of symbol," Derek tells them.

Derek sees Scott's face.

"What? You know what this is?" Derek asked Scott.

"I've seen it on a necklace," Scott mutters

"Allison's necklace," Erin answered

Scott drives off and they head to McCall's house where Stiles's jeep was. Erin hugs Derek before he leaves. Scott takes a sleepy Erin and heads home.

》♡《

The trio head into school and Scott is talking about Allison and the necklace.

"This is gonna be impossible, you know," Scott complains.