🧸Chapter one🧸

Erin was on her mother's hip dressed and ready for school. Melissa was doing breakfast and she was ready to go to work again, but she was making sure the house was done and Erin's overnight bag was done as she was going to her dad's for a couple of nights.

"Erin, you are going to Daddy's tonight with Stiles, me and Scott will see you on Saturday okay?" Melissa says softly kissing Erin's forehead.

"Okay, can I watch Marvel movies with Stiles?" Erin signs.

(A/N- Erin signs as she talks because she prefers to communicate this way.)

"Yeah princess," Melissa chuckles.

"I'm the winter soldier mama!" Erin frowns.

"Oops my apologies, winter soldier," Melissa chuckles.

Erin chuckles as Scott appears ready for school and Erin goes over to Scott who picks her up.

"Erin, how did you get home last night?" Scott signs.

"A man brought me home, I found me here," Erin signs silently.

"But how?" Scott asks.

"I don't know?" Erin shrugs as she signs.

"That's not at all weird," Scott mutters to himself.

"Scott! Erin! Stiles is here!" Melissa waves them over.

"Bye Erin, see you later. Be good for Daddy and Stiles," Melissa kisses Erin's head.

"Bye Mama, love you three thousand," Erin says with a smile.

"Love you three thousand too baby girl," Melissa says softly kissing Erin's forehead.

Scott takes Erin to Stiles Jeep and puts Erin in her seat. He kisses Erin's head goodbye and gets on his bike.

"See you both there!" Scott shouts heading off.

Stiles heads off to school with a happy Erin who had her red hat on her head and her bag with her.

*
Stiles helps Erin out of her seat and they head on over to Scott.

"Scott!!" Erin says as she runs over to him and he hugs his baby sister.

"Okay, let's see this thing," Stiles says
Scott pulls his top up showing the bloody bandage

"Ooh!" Stiles exclaims

"You have an ouchy," Erin says as she looks whilst walking beside Scott and Stiles.

"Yeah. Whoa!" Scott says flinching as Stiles went to touch it.

"It was too dark to see much, but I'm pretty sure it was a wolf," Scott says placing his backpack on his shoulder.

Erin tries to keep up with the boys and Scott noticed, he picked Erin up and the duo carried on walking.

"A wolf bit you?" Stiles asks confused."Uh-huh." Scott nods."No, not a chance," Stiles says in disbelief.

"I heard a wolf howling." Scott counters back"I heard wolf too!" Erin says.

"No, you didn't." Stiles fires back."What do you mean, no, I didn't? How do you know what I heard?" Scott says with a look.

"Because California doesn't have wolves, okay? Not in like 60 years." Stiles says in a smart-ass tone of voice.

"Really?" Scott asked surprised."Yes. There are no wolves in California." Stiles says with a smart-ass tone of voice.

"Smarty pants," Erin commented and Stiles scrunched his face playfully. Scott thought about it smugly and smiled.

"All right, well, if you don't believe me about the wolf, then you're not gonna believe me when I tell you I found the body. " Scott says smugly.