🧩Chapter two🧩

Erin was on the bench dressed up like a mini coach again eating her apples and mango slices while she waited for Stiles and Scott. Erin sees Scott and waves to her and she waves back as she notices Stiles running after Scott.

"Scott! Scott, wait up." Stiles says chasing after him

"Stiles, I'm playing the first elimination, man - Can it wait?" Scott says.

"Just hold on, okay? I overheard my dad on the phone. The fibre analysis came back from the lab in L.A. They found animal hairs on the body from the woods!" Stiles exclaims.

"Stiles, I gotta go," Scott says heading off.

"Wait, no! Scott! You're not gonna believe what the animal was! It was a wolf." Stiles says trailing off.

"Let's go! Gather round! Bring it in, come on! Come on! Got a question, "Coach yells.

Scott sees Allison and Lydia coming on the bleachers and waves.

"McCall?" Coach says gaining his attention.

"What?" Scott says

"You raised your hand. You have a question?" Coach asked

"Oh - No. I was just, uh - Nothing. Sorry." Scott stutters.

Erin decides to be funny and mock the speech of the coach.

"Okay. You know how this goes. If you don't make the cut, you're most likely sitting on the bench for the rest of the season." Coach begins

"You make the cut - You play."
Erin copies the coach's hand movements

Your parents are proud. Your girlfriend loves ya!"

Erin makes everyone giggle as she mocks the speech including her brothers

Huh? Everything else is, uh - Cream cheese."

"Now, get out there and show me whatcha got! Erin stop that!"Coach says looking back at the small two-year-old.

"Come on!" Coach yells

"Let's go! Let's go!" Jackson says.

Scott catches the ball and is immediately knocked down by Jackson.

Scott is angry as the pair stands for a classic face-off. Scott moves almost as the whistle is blown, taking possession and heading off down the field.

He bobs and weaves around all the defenders eventually executing a forward flip over the top of three players and scoring between the legs of the goalie.

"McCall! Get over here! What in God's name was that? This is a lacrosse field. What, are you trying out for the gymnastics team?" Coach says.

"No, coach," Scott says confused.

"What the hell was that?" Coach questions.

"I don't know. I - just trying to make the shot." Scott stumbles out

"Yeah, well, you made the shot. And guess what? You're startin', buddy. You made the first line. Come on!" Coach says with a smile.

Stiles appears worried and Erin cheers Scott on.

{♤}

Erin and Stiles head back home where Noah has done their dinner and leaves for work.

Erin was in Stiles's room watching Scooby doo and munching on sweets as Stiles is in front of his computer, Scott turned up not long after.

"Get in. You gotta see this thing. I've been up all night reading - websites, and books. All this information." Stiles says as he walks back into his room.