it's a wrap for you baby

Ayla was tired the train ride back to Hogwarts. The atmosphere between the group had changed. Draco checked his watch and looked down the hallway of the train. Mattheo was asleep in the corner with Ayla cuddled up next to him. Blaise laid on Viola's shoulder which Enzo pushed him off.

"Okay, Pansy will be here soon." He said. Ayla groaned.

"Draco, it is too early to deal with her." Viola spoke.

"It's 1pm." He said.

"Exactly. Give us another week to tolerate her presence."

"Can you and Ayla just be nice?" He asked. "For once."

"Why just me and Ayla?"

"Because Enzo, Blaise and Mattheo can actually control themselves." He explained. "So, please? Be civil."

"If she speaks to me in any way, then no." Ayla said.

"See what I mean?!"

"Whatever." Vi said. They could hear Pansy's infuriating laughter from down the hall.

"Kill me now." Ayla muttered. She entered the compartment and sat between Enzo and Draco. Enzo moved over next to Mattheo and Ayla leaving Viola seated next to Pansy. Ayla looked at him and bit her lip to stop her from laughing.

"Seriously, Enzo?" Draco said. He just shrugged. "I said be nice."

"I thought you'd realise no one listens to you." Ayla joked. Everyone but Draco and Pansy laughed. He rolled his eyes knowing Ayla was only joking.

"You'd ought to show your cousin some respect." Pansy defended Draco.

"It was a joke. Relax."

"Bitch." Pansy muttered out loud. She froze when she realised what happened.

"Want a rematch of last year?" Ayla threatened, leaning forward. Pansy shook her head. Ayla was too close for Pansy's liking. "Then shut up."

"Ayla." Mattheo spoke eyes still closed. Blaise and Vi looked at them with a smile. Blaise looked surprised at how submissive she acted. She backed up from Pansy and leaned back towards her boyfriend who held her with protective arms.

"damn." He whispered to Viola who was trying not to laugh at Pansy's slightly scared face. Enzo was at a loss for words.

"Right, you listen to Mattheo but not me?" Draco questioned.

"Oh shut up." Ayla said.

"Draco, have you seen him?" Viola questioned. "If Mattheo says shut up, you shut the fuck up."

"He's not that scary!" Draco exclaimed. Mattheo turned his head to Draco and stared at him.

"What was that?" He questioned in a menacing tone.

"Nothing." Ayla looked at her cousin and chuckled silently. Blaise was slapping his knee in a fit of laughter. Enzo smirked.

M: BAHAAHAHAHAH

B: Be afraid Draco. Be very afraid

"Exactly." Viola said. Mattheo turned his head back to Ayla and stared at her.

"Pussy." Ayla teased.

"I will knock you out!" Draco argued. She laughed at him.

"You wouldn't touch me even you tried." She taunted.

"Are you forgetting you she's dating?" Enzo questioned.

M: Exactly!!