fly through

"Ok, so explain to me. This bitch thought she would use blood quills on you two for a punishment because she sucks at her job as DADA teacher?" Sirius exclaimed to his daughter and godson in the Gryffindor common room fireplace.

"Yes." They answered.

"WHAT THE FUCK! The one year I'm not there, they pull this shit!" He yelled.

"Dad, clam down." Ayla said.

"Umm, no! I will not calm down. Remus is here slamming books on the floor so I am reacting perfectly fine."

"Uncle Moony. Stop it!" Ayla exclaimed as they heard thuds in the background.

"THAT FUCKING BITCH!! I AM GOING STRAIGHT TO MCGONAGALL AND REPORTING THAT PINK WEARING, PYSCHOPATHIC, STUBBY, LITTLE BITCH AND SHE BETTER BE GONE!!!" They heard Remus scream.

"For fuck sake, you two are insane." Ayla said.

"Harry, shut my daughter up. She's pissing me off." Sirius said.

"She'd most likely punch me in the face so I'd rather not." He answered. Hermione and Ron sat on the couch laughing.

"Wise decision, Harry." She said.

"Better you than me." Sirius muttered. Ayla tried her best not to laugh.

"Dad, trust me, Harry and I have this under control." Ayla said.

"How? Explain to me exactly, how you have this under control, junior?"

"I thank god for not having your problem-solving skills."

"But you have his patience. Not that there is any." Remus mentioned.

"Oh shut up!" Ayla and Sirius said in unison.

"See what i mean?" Remus pointed out. Harry, Hermione and Ron burst into laughter.

"Ok, fuck off. I don't want to speak with you two anymore." Ayla said walking to the couch and sitting next to Hermione. "God, I haven't been in here for ages."

"You really haven't." Ron said.

"Yours is so much smaller than the Slytherin one. Much more cozy." She said.

"The Slytherin one is nice though." Hermione said.

"Yeah, it is. Isn't it?"

~

"My dad was not happy." Ayla said to Viola and Enzo.

"I figured." V mentioned. "What parent wouldn't be?"

"What did he say?" Enzo asked.

"A lot of bad words towards Umbridge."

"Figured that, too." V said.

"It is my father, to be fair. He's rather predictable when it comes to reactions."

~

Days later, Umbridge was made the High Inquisitor at Hogwarts. Which Ayla thought was some made up title to get people to respect her. She sat with her friends in potions as she started asking questions to Professor Snape.

"You applied first for Defence Against the Dark Arts, is that correct?" She asked. Ayla and Blaise observed closely as the interaction played out.

"Yes." He replied in his boring tone.

"But you were unsuccessful?" Blaise snorted which made Ayla laugh quietly and hit him to keep him quiet.

"Obviously." He said. They burst into a fit of silent laughter which made people turn heads.

J: BAHAHHAHAH

M: Sucks to be you!!

B; LMAOOO

"Who knew Snape could be sassy?" Blaise questioned with a smirk.

"Not me. That's for sure." Ayla replied.
~

Umbridge tried to dismiss Professor Trewlaney off the campus which was immediately shut down by Dumbledore. Harry asked Ayla to help him teach students defensive spells since Umbridge wouldn't. She agreed. They planned a meeting in Hogsmeade where Ayla sat with Harry and Hermione. She brought Vi allow for moral support and because she was curious and watched to join. They started asking questions about what Harry could do.

"What about her?" Some Hufflepuff questioned. "What's a Slytherin like her doing here?"

"Says the Hufflepuff with no purpose." Ayla clapped back. Fred and George chuckled.

"Ayla could be of great use to us. She was there with me when Voldemort rose." Harry said.

"Yep. And he's one ugly motherfucker." Ayla commented. Everyone laughed.

"Aren't you dating his son?"

M: AND WHAT ABOUT IT BITCH?!

"And?"

"Mattheo is the least of our worries. Ayla would be a great distraction with leading off the Slytherins. We wouldn't want to get caught and they'd be the first to snitch." Ron explained. "Oh and Viola too."

"Thank you, Ronald." V said. He smiled back at her. Everyone signed up and eventually they found a place to train. The Room of Requirements. Everything was set. Dumbledore's army was a go.