you drew stars around my scars

Pansy slapped Ayla across the face in which looked back at her with a smirk.

"Oh she's fucked." Blaise said. And just like that, Ayla punched her in the face. Then again. And again. Pansy pulled on Ayla's hair and managed to punch her nose. Ayla shoved her off and felt the blood run down her nose.

"She's definitely fucked." Viola said. Pansy tried to charge at Ayla but Ayla only hit her in the stomach which made her toppled over in pain. Ayla grabbed the back of Pansy's head and went to punch her but someone pulled her away. Far away. He dragged her through the crowd and into an empty corridor.

"What the fuck, dude?!" Ayla exclaimed at the person who ruined her fun. Her ex boyfriend.

"No no no! Don't you fucking yell at me!" He said. "What the fuck, Ayla?! A Weasley? Are you insane?!"

"Don't judge me when you're over here hooking up with Pansy Parkinson for fuck sake!" Ayla screamed back. "You broke up with me. You pushed me away when I fucking needed you!"

"That's not the fucking point! The point is you fucked George Weasley!"

M: But it is the point!

"I was drunk. I was heartbroken. What do you think I would've done?!"

"ANYTHING BUT THAT!!" He yelled. "LITERALLY ANYTHING ELSE BUT YOU CHOSE TO FUCK HIM!"

"What about you, huh? Yell at me for hooking up with someone when you did THE EXACT SAME THING!!" Ayla screamed back. "You have acted like a fucking prick for the last few weeks. The real question is what the fuck is going on with you?!" Mattheo said nothing. This has already gone too far for him to back out. "What? Just no answer. Do you really have nothing to say?

"Why him?" He asked softly.

"Why her?" She asked.

"Look, by the looks of it, we both fucked up." Ayla couldn't disagree.

"I know."

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to hurt you. I really didn't. It's the last thing I would've wanted." Mattheo said grabbing Ayla's hand but she pulled it away.

"Don't. Don't. Don't do that." Ayla said. "Don't break my heart and then just say things like that. Just don't."

"Ayla, please-"

"No, that's cruel, Mattheo. You disregard my feelings but the moment I do something that hurts you in some type of way, you completely lose it. As if you weren't the one that started this whole thing. Do you know how hard it was not to break down in front of my own father?"

D: Ayla...

B: my baby

M: nawww

"I don't want you to cry over me."

"I didn't. And it took every amount of strength in my body to do that. And i'm not planning on starting now. So, just leave me alone. Don't make this harder than it is." She said walking down the hall. Blinking away any tears, she refuses to let fall. Mattheo stood there watching as she left. His eyes started to water and a tear let loose. He wiped his eyes immediately to stop anymore. That was the first time he cried in years.

M: Nawww Mattheo

B: I feel bad

D: poor kid

J: womp womp

M: JAMES SERIOUSLY I AM GONNA STRANGLE YOU

B: WHY JUST WHY CANT YOU LEAVE THE BOY ALONE MY GOD

D: YOU HEARTLESS CUNT

L: what the fuck James