shower questions with ayla black

Snape had allowed Ayla and Vi to go to the ministry as long as Viola came back in one piece. They flew on thresals and arrived at the Ministry of Magic. Harry led the group to the Department of Mysteries. Ayla kept close to Viola and Hermione the whole time. Ayla noticed the silence. Not a single sound except their footsteps as Harry ran to where he saw Sirius get tortured but there was nothing there. Ayla stood confused.

"It should be here." Harry said looking back at the group.

"Harry," Neville said looking at one of the glass balls. They all turned to look at him. "This one's got your name on it." Harry walked up to it staring at it. It started muttering something but Ayla sensed something. Danger. They weren't alone.

"It's a trap." She whispered then a man stepped forward. He wore a deatheater mask. He walked towards the group of children. They all huddled back together and pointed their wands at the man.

"Where's Sirius?" Harry asked.

"You know, you should really learn to know the difference between dreams," The man spoke taking out his wand from his staff. Ayla recognised the man instantly. "And reality." His mask was removed from his face and there he was, As Ayla suspected. Lucius Malfoy. "You saw only what the Dark Lord wanted you to see. Now, hand me the prophecy."

"You do anything to us, I'll break it." Harry warned. And out of nothing, the most vile and sinister laugh emerged from the shadows. Ayla's body froze and she felt as though she couldn't breathe.

"He knows how to play." Her aunt Bellatrix said. "Itty...bitty...baby, Potter."

"Bellatrix Lestrange." Neville gasped.

"Neville Longbottom, is it?" She asked with her evil smirk remaining on her face. "How's mum and dad?"

"Better now, they're about to be avenged." Neville said pointing his want to her but only for Ayla to push his hand back down and step in front of him.

"Well well well,  I was waiting for the day I'd see you again...Ayla." Bellatrix said with a scarily sweet smile. Ayla noticed Lucius's face drop at the sight of her. "How's my favourite niece?"

"Cut the bullshit, Aunty Bella." Ayla said pointing her wand at her, ready to hex anyone at any moment. "Let's not act like we're friends, shall we?"

"You're right. We're not friends." Bellatrix said. "We're family! Now, put the wand down, dear." But Ayla didn't budge. "You dare defy your own family? I guess, you are Sirius's daughter, after all."

"She's a Slytherin at heart, Bellatrix. Don't taunt the girl." Lucius said. "An angry Ayla is last thing I'd like to deal with at the moment. All we need is that prophecy. Just hand it over and you can all go home. Easy as that."

"What's the catch?" Ayla asked.

"What on earth do you mean, child?" Lucius asked.

"You want this for some reason, why?" Ayla asked. "Actually, scratch that, why does Voldemort want it? Because I know for sure, you couldn't give two shits about some prophecy if it weren't for your precious Dark Lord."

"You dare speak his name? YOU FILTHY BLOOD-TRAIOTOR!!!" Bellatrix yelled at her niece. Ayla only raised her eyebrows unbothered.

"Calm down, she's only curious." Lucius said not wanting to rile up Ayla.

"Good to see you know better, Uncle Lucius." Ayla said. "Now, answer the question, why is it so important?"

"Potter, haven't you wondered what was the reason for your connection between you and the Dark Lord?" Lucius asked Harry. Ayla didn't notice the other deatheaters that surround her and her friends. "Why he was unable to kill you when you were just an infant?"

"I think the better question is why he's so keen on wanting to kill a fifteen year old child?" Ayla asked. Lucius looked at her with no answer. The question made everyone wonder. What was the reason?

M: She's got a good point

J: MY EXACT QUESTION THANK YOU AYLA

"Was his ego so bruised that he was defeated by a baby?" Ayla kept asking. "What's with these Riddle men and their stupid egos?"

"Good point." Viola muttered.