she's back

Ayla and Mattheo had done a great job of ignoring each other and avoiding one another. Except in classes. Umbridge was watching Ayla and Harry closely. Ayla sat with Blaise and Viola and the rest of the friends, with Mattheo seated a long distance away from her, in the great hall as Ayla read the Daily Prophet reading whatever bullshit they were spreading this time. Her heart dropped as she read the words...

We have confirmed that ten high-security prisoners, in the early hours of yesterday afternoon, have escaped from Azkaban. Including, Bellatrix Lestrange.

Tears flooded her eyes and her breathing became short. Blaise and Vi looked at her concerned. She dropped the paper onto the table and ran out the Great Hall. Her friends looked at her confused. Draco grabbed the paper and read it.

"Oh shit." He said. Viola snatched it out of his hands and read it.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Blaise exclaimed peeking over Vi's shoulder to read what scared Ayla so much.

"What?" Enzo asked.

"Bellatrix escaped." Draco spoke.

M: oh fuck

B: give my daughter a break!!

~

Ayla stood with her back against the door of her dormitory and started hyperventilating.

"You must be my precious niece." Her aunt's voice said. "Sirius's unfortunate child."

Ayla put her hand over her chest as it started to hurt. Her breath became shaky.

"How cute. Well, you've said your goodbye." Her menacing voice echoed. Ayla's head became a blur. "AVADA KEDARVA!!"

Ayla's back slid down the door and she cried. She pulled her knees to her chest and cradled herself as she sobbed uncontrollably. Her cries became louder. Little did she know, her friends stood behind the door listening. Each sob broke Blaise's heart. Each cry made Viola tear up. Theodore stepped forward and knocked on the door.

"Ayla, it's Theo." He spoke. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." She answered but they knew that was the biggest lie she told.

"Can you open the door?" He asked.

"Who else is with you?"

"Everyone." He answered truthfully.

"Well, tell them to go away!"

"Ayla, please." Vi said.

"I said go away!"

"Ayla, you're having a panic attack. At least let me in." Draco pleaded. "Everyone else can stay outside but just let me in."

"Fuck off! All of you."

"Ayla, this isn't good for you." Enzo spoke.

"I don't care, Lorenzo. Fuck off!!"

"You're our last resort, mate." Enzo looked at Mattheo.

"Mattheo, just get her to open the door." Vi said. "Please."

"Ayla, open the door." Mattheo remarked.

"I said fuck off!!"

"Ayla, open the fucking door."

"No!"

"Open it or I'm breaking it down. Your choice." Ayla stood up and grabbed the handle twisting it. She opened the door looking at her friends.

"She always listens to him, doesn't she?" Blaise whispered to Vi who nodded.

"What?!" Ayla asked impatiently. Tear drops were marked on her face.

"Talk to us." Draco said. "Even just me."

"No."

"Blaise?" Draco questioned.

"No."

"Surely, you'll talk to Vi."

"No."

"Do you wanna talk to Mattheo?"

"No."

"Theo?"

"No."

"Anyone?"

"My dad." Ayla answered. "But he's not here so why don't you all fuck off?"

"Ayla, you can't do this to yourself." Blaise stated.

"Watch me." She said slamming the door in their faces.

~

"She's not ok." Enzo spoke.

"WELL NO FUCKING SHIT!!" Viola exclaimed. "She didn't even want to talk to me or Blaise! That's concerning."

"What are we gonna do?" Blaise asked.

"She said she wants her dad." Mattheo mentioned.

"How do you expect we bring Sirius here?" V asked.

"I don't know."

"Great! Just great."

~

Later that night, Ayla found her way towards the astronomy tower and walking up the stairs. She saw someone leaning on the railing smoking a cigarette. He heard her footsteps and turned around looking at her.

"Theo?" She questioned.

"Ayla!" He said confused. "What are you doing here?"

"Could ask you the same thing." She said walking towards him. They stood side by side as they looked down onto the Black Lake. "You can smoke, you know? I'm not judgy."

"Was just tryna be polite." He said before taking a puff from his cigarette. "Want a hit?"

L: Ayla don't you dare!

M: YOLO

"Did you just offer me a cigarette?" She asked laughing. He laughed along with her. "Why not?"

"Wait, for real?" He questioned. "I don't want to seem like a bad influence or anything lik-"

"Just hand it over." She said. He passed the cigarette over to her which she took. She was a bit hesitant but brought the cigarette to her lips and inhaled a much of smoke. Theo watched in amusement. She blew the smoke out her mouth and let out a small cough.

"Shit." He laughed. "Was that your first one?" She nodded. "Pretty good for a beginner."

"Thanks. I guess." She said before taking another puff. Twenty minutes pass and they're sitting on the ground laughing for no reason.

"No and then Blaise, the fucking idiot, pours this shot of firewhiskey down my throat and fuck- it burned so much." Theo said. Ayla laughed hard.

"He has a habit of getting people drunk." Ayla recalled from his birthday. "His birthday last year, he was so drunk-"

"And he fell off that table?!"

"YES!!" They burst out laughing even more. Ayla takes a hit of the cigarette. "Do you think we should go back?"

"We'll be in so much trouble if we don't." Theodore said.

"Fuck it."

"Like fuck Snape. He's a prick."

"That man hates me." Then they started talking about times Snape was a prick to them.