the other brother

Ayla ran as fast as she could to outrun the deatheaters. She and her friends entered a room. It the center of the room was a wall with an empty archway. Ayla noticed Harry walking towards it. Next thing, Ayla saw was just black smoke. She ducked down hiding between rocks. Once the smoke cleared, she and Harry were left in the middle. Each of their friends were being held by a deatheater. Ayla and Harry stood back to back as they looked around the room. Ayla heard her uncle's stupid laughter as he approached them.

"Did you actually believe or were you truly naive enough to think that children stood a chance against us?" Lucius questioned.

"I've kicked your ass plenty of times." Ayla said mocking him. "You don't scare me."

"You insolent girl." Lucius said walking towards her at a faster more angrier pace. He pointed his finger in her face and exclaimed, "You don't speak to me that way! You watch your mouth, do you understand?!" Ayla wasn't fazed by her uncle's threat but she was confused she he got pushed away from her.

"I thought I clarified this already, Malfoy! You don't touch her. Speak to her." A familiar voice spoke to Lucius. "Don't even look at her or even breathe in her direction. Let alone threaten her! I don't give a fuck if you are her uncle and have dealt with her bratty attitude for years. You don't say shit to her! Do you understand?"

"She's making you soft, Tom." Her uncle said. Tom just scoffed and turned back to Ayla. He walked right up to her, grabbing her forearm and pulling her towards him. He leaned down and looked at her, his forehead touching hers.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing here?" He growled at her. "You cannot be here. Are you trying to get yourself killed?"

"My apologies; I thought my father was here being tortured by yours." She answered sarcastically.

"Don't sass me." Tom said sternly. Everyone in the room looked at the two confused and amused. Bellatrix had a shocked look on her face. She was confused on how Ayla didn't die by her sarcasm. They just glared at each other for a moment before Lucius cleared his throat. Tom didn't look away. "What?!"

"Potter has the prophecy." Lucius said. Tom looked to see the glass ball in Harry's hand.

"Maybe instead of standing around like an idiot, get the fucking thing off him!" Tom yelled at Lucius. Tom put his glare back on Ayla who returned it.

"I thought you wanted to deal with Potter?" Lucius questioned.

"I have someone more important to deal with." Tom said. "Your niece likes to be a brat."

"Oh fuck you." Ayla spat.

"Watch your mouth." Tom said gripping onto her arm tighter. Viola rolled her eyes. Ayla and her Riddle brothers, Viola scoffed just thinking about it.

M: Both brothers? Well damn. Go, Ayla.

B: Marlene, stop encouraging my daughter!

M: Why are you not?

D: What if she picks Tom over Mattheo?

M: Then that's the day I rise from the dead, because I'm NOT letting that happen

Ayla heard Lucius threaten her friends, which made her look at him. Harry then handed over the prophecy. Then Ayla saw two familiar figures enter the fight. One behind Lucius and the other behind Tom. She smirked.

"Get away from my godson."