you and i

"You were in who's bed!?" Hermione yelled at Ayla. She sat on the foot of Hermione's bed as her friends yelled at her. Viola stood behind her with her arms crossed. Both are looking disappointed.

"Stop yelling, Mione. Jesus!" Ayla exclaimed, rubbing her temples. "I know, I fucked up. Leave me alone."

"Ayla, he is your ex-boyfriend!" Vi said.

"No shit. Really?" Ayla said sarcastically, which earned a pillow being thrown at her head.

"Don't be sarcastic." Hermione scolded.

"Sorry mum."

"Don't joke either." Viola scolded. Then Ron rushed into the room.

"Sirius is in trouble." He said.

~

"Umbridge has all the chimneys under surveillance." Hermione said as Ayla, Viola, Hermione, Ron, and Harry ran up the stairs.

"Not all of them." Harry said as they ran to Umbridge's office and opened the door. They walked inside to see a pink disaster.

"This is what my nightmares look like." Ayla joked.

"Shut up, Ayla." Viola and Hermione scowled. Harry went to the fireplace.

"Alert the order if you can." Harry spoke as the fireplace lit up.

"Are you mental?" Ron exclaimed. Ayla grabbed Harry's arm.

"You are not going by yourself!" Ayla told him. "That's my father you're trying to save. I'm coming with you."

"It's too dangerous!" Harry was arguing with her. They stared at each other, knowing neither of them would back down.

"He's my father, Harry. And if you think you're going alone, you are out of your fucking mind."

"Harry, when are you going to get it through your head?" Hermione said. "We're in this together."

"That...you...are." A familiar, annoying voice said Voldemort sounds better than this bitch, Ayla thought. While Ayla's Slytherin friends grabbed her Gryffindor friends, she and Harry would be confined to chairs. Pansy held onto Ginny. Neville is held by Draco. Mattheo held onto Ron. Enzo held Vi. Blaise held Luna. "You are quite the traitor, Miss Black."

"Oh, go fuck yourself." Ayla replied. The whole room went quiet when Umbridge slapped her across the face.

B: THIS STUPID BITCH

M: Oh, hell no

D: she did not

J: I WILL KICK HER AS DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED
I DON'T GIVE TWO SHITS IF SHE IS A WOMAN

L: Oh, WHAT THE fuck?

"Watch who you speak to, girl." Umbitch said. "Now, one of you will speak the truth to me. Were you going to tell Dumbledore?"

"Who?"Ayla said sarcastically, receiving another slap. Her friends winced at the sight of Ayla getting hit and not being able to do anything about it. Draco had to look away for a second. Mattheo's jaw clenched as he glared at Umbridge.

"Don't play dumb with me, Miss Black! Were you going to tell Dumbledore?" Umbitch exclaimed.

"No," Harry said.

"Liar!" Umbridge said.

"You sent for me, headmistress?" Snape asked, entering the room. They spoke about the use of veritaserum, but Snape had none. "Unless you wish to poison them?"