bitchslap

Ayla wanted to blow off some steam in training with the DA. They watched Harry demonstrate a spell with some third year called Nigel. Ayla and Vi laughed as Harry flew across the room when the spell hit him. They had to pair up and practice spells on each other. Ayla and Vi got the hang of it really quickly. They stood around watching the others practice. They walked over to the twins as they made a bet in Ron and Hermione.

"Cute." Viola cooed. Ayla giggled.

"Wanna join in on the bet, princess?" George asked Ayla.

"George, any sensible person would bet on Hermione." She stated.

"My point. Exactly." George said looking at his twin.

"Oh shut up!" Fred complained. "Alright, I see how it is. Viola and I are betting on Ron. Georgie and Ayla bet on Granger."

"Oh, I'm not involved." Vi said.

"Too late. You are now, sweetheart." Fred said.

"Sweetheart?" Ayla questioned. V rolled her eyes.

"Shut up, princess." Viola teased.

"Fuck you."

"Fuck you too." And just as it was. Granger won. "Fred, i am never being in your team for bets ever again."

"George and I are just smarter." Ayla said with a sweet smile.

"It's common sense, Freddie." George added. Ron walked over to them and smiled sheepishly.

"I let her do that." He said.

"Sure, you did." Ayla taunted.

"Shut up, Ayla." They laughed as Ron walked off annoyed.

~

"Wait so rewind. Cho kissed you? Then she cried?" Ayla questioned. Harry nodded. She couldn't help but laugh. "I'm sorry that's not funny." She looked at Ron who made he her laugh even more when he joined in on her laughter.

"Then stop laughing." Mione said hitting Ayla with a stack of parchment. Ayla rubbed her head. "Just because you two have the emotional range of a teaspoon."

"I'd say mine's more of a balloon being filled with water. When there's too much, I'll explode." Ayla said.

"Nice Ayla."

"Thank you."

~

"What do you say Ayla? Should he deserve his hand back?" His voice echoed in her voice. Then the flash of green light appeared.

"Lucius, get her out of here!!" Brooke's screams ran through her mind. "She's too young to see this! PLEASE!!"

"Mum." Ten year old Ayla whimpered.

"I love you, darling."

"How cute." Ayla heard her aunt's voice. "Well, you've said your goodbye. AVADA KEDARVA!!!"

"MUMMM!!"

Ayla woke up screaming. Her body covered in sweat. She looked around the room to see no one from her dream but Viola and Blaise.

"Ayla, what happened?" Blaise asked.

"She had a nightmare." Viola answered. They picked her up and carried her to the boys dormitory. Blaise turned the light on as they entered the room. Enzo, Draco, Mattheo and Theodore woke up with a fright. Blaise sat her on his bed. She was a mess of sweat and tears. "Was it the same one?" Ayla nodded.

"What the fuck happened?" Mattheo asked concerned. Draco was the first to her side.

"Lala, breathe." He said. She looked at him. Her breath was shaky. "Breathe."

"Does no one wanna tell me what the fuck is going on?!" Mattheo exclaimed.

"She had a nightmare, you idiot!!" "She had a nightmare!!" Blaise and Viola yelled in unison. Mattheo looked at her sorrowfully. His guilt and regret was even worser now.

"Is that all?" Mattheo asked regretting every word.

"Mattheo, she had a fucking nightmare. She was screaming and is still crying and that's all you have to say?!" Viola yelled at him.

"It's not a big deal. She's fifteen years old and having nightmares. Seek help." Ayla looked at him with nothing but anger. Draco glared at him. Enzo held Viola's arms so she wouldn't do anything. Blaise was fuming.

M: CUNT SAID WHAT?!

B: You know what, FUCK YOU

"What did you just say?" Blaise questioned before lunging at him but Theodore held him back. Draco stood up to help leaving Ayla on the bed by herself.

"I mean come on. Grow up. It's a fucking nightmare. Just breathe, drink water and go back to fucking sleep." Everyone was worried about Blaise or Viola doing something stupid to Mattheo but not Ayla. She got up from Blaise's bed and walked up to Mattheo. "Come on, love. Just go to bed and stop disrupting everyone else." Then the loudest smack filled the room. Ayla had just slapped him across the face. "Now, that's just immature." Then another.

"Fuck you." She gritted through her teeth. She walked out the door and left.

M: Yesss my girl he deserved it

"well, i'll be damned." Blaise commented.

"That was fucking deserved." Viola said walking out after Ayla.

"What she said!" Blaise said following after his girls.

"What is wrong with you?" Draco asked leaving the room after them.

"Too far, mate." Theodore said walking out with Draco. Mattheo stared at Enzo who shook his head.

"Don't bother." Mattheo said.

"As I'm saying is you fucked up." Enzo stated.

~

"Why did no one tell me you were having nightmares?" Blaise asked. "When did these start?"

"My whole childhood." Ayla answered. They sat in the common room. Ayla laid next to Draco who was the only person that was keeping her from having a panic attack. He knew how she was. He grew up with her. They lived together. They helped each other overcome their nightmares.

"Go on." Blaise ushered her.

tw- mentions of many disturbing things.
"I was ten when my mother was murdered in front of me. I lived with my grandmother for two years after that. Living with her was a nightmare. I was tortured and neglected by her until I was 13. Then I moved in with the Malfoys. My uncle and I argued and fought almost every interaction we had with each other. He was almost as bad as my grandmother but at least he didn't hurt me. Well, not physically at least."
Draco looked down at her sadly. Viola had tears filling her eyes. Blaise bit the inside of his cheek in anger. Theodore was shocked and she had rendered him speechless.
"Since I was Sirius Black's daughter, I was shamed by my family. I felt outcasted. I was treated like I didn't matter. One day, it all just went to my head and I just cut. I started doing it after arguments. After nightmares. It became a habit and no one knew. I stopped after a while and I haven't done it in months."

"Proud of you." Theodore said with a small smile. She smiled back. Viola had tears streaming down her face. Draco filled with nothing but guilt. Blaise had tears filling eyes but refuses to let them fall.

M: Theodore's my new favourite

"Thanks, Theo." They all sat together in a comforting silence not know that Enzo and Mattheo was close by. Listening to every word. Mattheo's heart dropped. Enzo was too emotional and was sobbing.

"Told you, you fucked up." Enzo said between sobs.