you maniac

Blaise sat Ayla and Viola down in the Great Hall and asked about their Christmas break.

"I know about the letter. What a dickhead." Blaise said. "But anything else interesting?"

"Go on, Ayla. tell him." Viola taunted.

"What? What happened?"

"I may or may not have hooked up with George Weasley." She said. Blaise's jaw dropped.

"Fuck off." He replied. He started laughing. "You did not!?"

"Oh shit." Viola said looking down the entrance.

"What?" Ayla asked looking to where Vi was staring. Mattheo and Pansy holding hands. Then she kissed him. "I'm dreaming. Someone tell me i'm dreaming."

M: Yeah no. This is the end of me

J: of all people, Pansy?

"I wish I could." V replied.

"They got together before the Slytherin Christmas party which was lit, by the way." Blaise stated completely not reading the room.

"I thought you got your letter after Christmas?" Viola questioned.

"I did." Ayla replied.

"Oh no. He- what the fuck?!" Blaise said as realisation hit him. "This prick keeps getting more and more messier every fucking day. What happened to him?"

"My guess is his dad." Vi answered.

"You know what, I don't care. I don't care." Ayla told herself and her friends who just nodded. "Out of everyone, he picked Pansy. That's karma enough."

"Facts." Blaise said.

"Pansy's got nothing on you." Viola stated. "I mean it's Pansy."

"Draco must be pissed." Ayla changed the subject.

"Nah. The man was relieved." Blaise said. Ayla looked at Vi who laughed.

"God, you know what, I actually feel somewhat sorry for him." Vi stated.

M: Nah bitch deserved it. He can suffer with Pansy

"I hate to agree." Blaise said. "Are you alright though?"

"Fine. My mother taught me a very important lesson on how boys are not worth your tears." Ayla replied. Hermione came rushing over.

"Did you just see that?!" She questioned. They nodded. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine. All is fair." Ayla responded.

"Ayla, you don't have to lie, you know?" Viola reassured. "We are your friends. We won't judge you if you're hurt."

"But I'm not." Ayla replied. "I'm perfectly fine. Except major sleeping issues." Down the table was Adrien Pucey eavesdropping on their conversation. Hearing absolutely everything.

~

"Oi Mattheo!" Adrien called out. Mattheo stopped and turned around looking at him. Enzo and Theodore followed.

"What?" He asked.

"I just overheard Ayla telling Blaise and Viola she hooked up with that Weasley bloke over Christmas break." He said. His stomach dropped. "Just thought you should know."

"She what!?" Mattheo exclaimed in anger.

"Ayla? As in Ayla Black? As in Mattheo's Ayla?" Theodore questioned. Adrien nodded.