Chapter 3

"My my, you sure know how to throw a tantrum, my dear." This perverted dragon ended up carrying me while I was naked throughout multiple hallways just to come to some random bedroom that was farther away.

Once we made it to the room he put me back down and since I was squirming the entire way here I'm completely exhausted.

I know the void dragon looks strong as he is but I couldn't budge him a single inch with all of the strength and energy that I had left in my body.

"Ha...Who's fault is that?!? No normal person would carry some naked guy around like it was a daily occurrence!" I yelled at him before laying down on my side, my legs feel numb and my backs killing me, its so hard to move.

I used my thigh to cover up my private parts as the dragon walked over to some type of wardrobe that was sitting in the corner of the room, he opened it and began searching for something I could wear while I patiently waited for him.

I know that I've physically been here for a week but honestly, this isn't as bad as I thought it would be, I meam the void dragon hasn't my physically hurt me since he planted his mark on my body and overall he's been making sure that I'm comfortable here.

He doesn't seem as bad as the stories made him out to be—then again he's still the same dragon that's destroyed countless nations and attempted to murder my friends and myself does that mean he's treating me like this because I'm his bride or whatever?

"Ah? Master Dragon, welcome back sir!" I heard the voice of a young boy, it took me by surprise but when I took a glimpse at the door I realized that it was left untouched but when I look back at the wardrobe that's where I saw a small kid with light blonde hair and some type of Hakama.

I panicked once I realized my current appearance and automatically ran to grab the sheet off of the bed and wrap it around my body to prevent myself from being exposed to a child but once I did they both just stared at me, "Master, is that the bride you've told me about?" He looked back at the dragon as he called me over with his finger, I hesitated before wobbling my way over to him but once I made it to him the kid snatched the blanket right off me proceeded to examine me.

I screamed covering my—yeah and my chest out of panic as the dragon held me in place so that I wouldn't attempt to run away, "WHAT IS WITH EVERYONE IN THIS PLACE AND STRIPPING?!? Let me go!!!" I began squirming in the dragon's arms as the kid examined my body closely before turning towards the wardrobe and beginning to search for something.

The dragon lifted me off the ground before walking over to the blanket and placing me down in front of it, I attempted to grab it again but once I reached my hand out he snapped his fingers and the thing went up in flames.

I wanted to cry out of frustration and embarrassment but unfortunately, I was interrupted by the kid coming towards up while holding out a handful of folded clothes.

"Here you go, my lady! these are the clothes I've customized specifically for the Master's future bride, I hope you'll be pleased with them," he smiled as the dragon motioned for me to take them from him.

"T-Thank you, I'm sure I will." I took the clothes out of his hands before the dragon summoned one of those portals that we had gone through earlier and the next thing I knew the kid was gone, which left me and this dragon alone...again.

I walked closer to the bed as I unfolded the clothes to put them on but right as I touched the undergarments I realized that the outfit was made for a female companion, I took a deep breath before slipping one of my legs through the hole of the underwear and doing the same to the other, once I slipped them on I had to tie the sides of them tighter so that it wouldn't fall off whenever I walked, as I glanced behind me to see the dragon staring right at me.