Chapter 8

Song used (referred to): Téir Abhaile Riú
Song by Celtic Woman

Chevalier and Felix have been acting strangely ever since they kissed, but they both decided to change into natural clothing so they could be more comfortable but now that we've made it to this festival they seem as awkward as a children.

Hades and I agreed to keep Zippie with us in case he gets into any trouble but I mainly suggested we kept him so that Chevalier and Felix could figure out their relationship issues.

The village was decorated with hanging lights and multiple beautiful flowers surrounding the area, I could see so many people talking and dancing in the distance and the closer we got I began to hear music and singing.

"Wow..." I whispered, Hades took a moment to smile at me before placing his hand into mine.

"Hold on, have you guys not attended a festival...that was mainly directed at Atticus." Felix said, I turned to face him as we continued to walk shaking my head, "Not In years, where I'm from we are far too busy to put together any type of festival or event to relax."

"Really? Do you mind if I ask where you're from Atticus?" Chevalier has now joined in the conversation, "Actually, I don't believe I know the answer to that question myself, you've never informed me." Now Hades has joined the conversation...I guess it never crossed my mind to tell any of them where I'm originally from, "Oh, I'm from the Shaemore Empire."

They all tilted their heads in confusion, I'm not too shocked about them being clueless about it since it's rather far from both the Windmontley Castle and the Nation of Giton, though I guess it doesn't matter considering they may never see it.

"Greetings Royal Knight Buford, I see you're visiting with some special guests this year!" The voice of a woman, we stopped in our tracks as she approached us, Zippie jumped into Hade's hair to prevent anyone from seeing him.

The woman had long silky blonde hair and beautiful brown eyes that matched her naturally long eyelashes—she was stunningly gorgeous.

"Ah yes, Greetings Silvia. It's a pleasure to see you again, these are my friends, this adorable little guy is Atticus Bloom, this young man is the village Clother—Ciaran Chevalier, and that scary-looking guy is Hades." He introduced pointing to every individual as we all stood there awkwardly.

I pulled my hand away from Hades as a reflex but once I did he shot the women a deathly glare as Chevalier and I lightly bowed to her as a sign of respect and acceptance, "It's lovely to see some new faces, though I'm definitely enjoying this handsome one's company much more." She winked making her way over to Hades's arm to wrap her arm around it, he didn't react to her in any way he only shot a quick glance at her before staring off into the distance of the crowd.

"My my, such coquettish behavior."
"You believe so? Well as an unmarried woman, I choose to enjoy life while I'm still young."
"Haha, I suppose that's true." Everyone continued speaking with one another but unfortunately, I was too distracted by Hades and Silvia to join the conversation.

Seeing their arms around each other like that made me realize that I wasn't a woman, the way they looked standing next to each other looked so...right.

I've been getting ahead of myself, I can't be swept away by my feelings—I'm just confused since Hades sees me as his bride I've slowly been convincing myself that our type of relationship is seen as a normal one when in reality it's the complete opposite.

"Sir Hades would you be interested in having a drink with me?" Silvia grinned as Chevalier shot me a glance before stepping closer to Felix and whispering something into his ear.