Chapter 5

Just as I was beginning to think that my luck couldn't have gotten any worse I was proven wrong once again when Hades and I got caught in a rather inappropriate and strange position.

There was a commission group not too far away from the lake and they claimed to hear questionable noise from the area which is the exact reason they came over to check what was happening.

The place was so isolated we just assumed that we were in the middle of nowhere but turns out this area is known as the nation of Giton and this is the local village known as Graycott.

Unfortunately, I am not sure how these people feel about monsters—therefore I've been hiding Zippie in the bottom of my pants leg forever.

The commission team lead us to some type of tavern before departing to take care of more important issues but before they left they mentioned that someone would be coming to talk with us in a couple of minutes.

So now here I am sitting at a table with a slime in my pants, my dragon bridegroom and my nonexistent reputation ruined in a nation I hadn't even heard of before today.

I hate the fact they saw me in such an embarrassing state for our first interaction but its not like I can just erase their memories or change the past.

"Ahhhhh...This is the worst!" I attempted to bang my head on table but I couldn't thanks to Hades grabbing me by the back of my hair a forcing me to look up at the ceiling.

"Shall we leave?" He questioned, curiously.

"Agh...We can't do that, that'd cause suspicion." I grabbed his hand as he maintained his grip on my hair before gazing at me, "Would you prefer if they were killed?" He asked and unfortunately he was serious.

Sure I may be a dragon slayer but that doesn't mean I'm a fan of murder or anything, In fact I can hardly stand the sight of gore therefore I don't believe killing another human being would be considered possible for me.

I sighed as Hades loosened the grip on my hair before letting go of me completely and glancing across the room and to my surprise there weren't many people inside the tavern.

The bars inside my empire were busy 24 hours a day since there'd always be some type of nightly event to win a prize or some money but of course, I never got to participate thanks to Emma.

"Zi, Ziippie!" I glanced down to see Zippie pocking his head out of the small cloth in front of my private area which was a bit weird considering I could still feel the bottom of his body at my ankle—I didn't want to imagine what his body looked like at that exact moment but unfortunately, I did and now I'm traumatized.

A shiver made its way down my spine before I lightly patted him on the head, "Shh, you have to stay quiet so no one gets scared of you."

"Zippiee..." He cried sliding his way back down to my ankle before Hades spread my legs apart wrapping his hand around my left thigh to begin squeezing it, then not a second later someone decided to join us at our table and I could feel my entire body stiffen as Hades began moving his hands into more embarrassing places.

The guy who sat across from us had hair as white as snow and eyes as blue as the ocean, even I have to admit that I found the guy beautiful but I also have to say he looks a bit lost.

He wore some type of uniform with a small brooch holding his cap in place around his neck, and there was a symbol of some sort printed on the front of the brooch that represented a rose of some sorts but I'll also have to say that the guy looks like he hasn't had a good night's rest, for a long period of time—I can understand that feeling.

Hades ended up poking his finger into a rather uncomfortable spot which freaked me out, "Mhp! Would you stop that, There's someone right across from us?!?" I whispered.