Chapter 11

It's been 2 days since Hades teleported us onto a random man's ship, we've been waiting in the cellar of the ship where the storage is kept.

Over the past few days, I've come to realize that the captain of this ship doesn't bother to come down here if we don't make any noise and so we've just been sitting around waiting for the ship to come to a complete stop.

Hades and Zippie haven't been causing any problems since the captain came down to check the area last time, though instead they choose to waste time by finding questionable spots to sleep on for hours and hours but thanks to it being so quiet, I was able to spend some time thinking.

Eve is considered a familiar to Hades, and I've recently discovered that the nation of Yecuria is his former homeland according to the story he had told me, he and Eve formed some type of contact with each other, some type of contact that caused Eve to become Hades familiar, but at want exchange did he agree to that contact.

"*Yawn* Ppiee Zipe?"
"Hm, let us attempt to define gravity." Hades climbed his way outside of the box of dishes and planted his feet on top of the ceiling with his arms folded as if he were some sort of bat and shortly afterward Zippie did the same by simply holding himself up with his tentacles before closing their eyes and falling asleep—again, for the 10th time.

I took a breath before standing to my feet to close the create that contained the dishes Zippie was once sleeping in, and I must admit that they've come up with some rather clever locations to sleep considering we're in the cellar of a ship.

There's something important that I was meaning to think about once I got the chance I don't even remember what I was going to think about.

Hades,

That's it! I wanted to think about how I truly feel about Hades, but it's complicated to understand.

It's as if two sides of me feel differently about the same person, one side of me doesn't want anything to do with him because he's a dangerous and selfish dragon who's killed thousands of innocent people but the other side of me is no doubt...falling in love with him.

I'm aware that it's wrong but for some reason, there's a major part of me that enjoys being the void dragons bride, a part of me that...loves talking to him and spending time with him.

There's so much that I don't understand about him and I don't want to spend the rest of my life with him but that being said, I don't know if I want to leave him either, once we finish our job in the nation of Yecuria...what will happen next?

Will we simply return to the castle awaiting for some type of hero to come and rescue me?

The nation of Shaemore is my home and there are countless people there I adore whom are probably worried sick about me but if I leave Hades then...Thinking about Shaemore is making me sorrowful, I shouldn't ponder on the matter, focusing on your current situation is more important...right if I focus on my current position in life and simply let the universe decide what is going to happen next, I should be fine.

Just breathe Atticus, soon you'll be back home with your family and friends again and everything will go back to normal...like before.

You would think I had figured everything out by this point in time but unfortunately, that isn't the case whatsoever, I hardly ever know where I'll end up while traveling with Hades, but I guess our adventures haven't been...all that bad, I suppose I've had a bit of fun while traveling with him, thanks to Hades I got to make some new friends and explore some different things about myself that I never would've come across while simply living in the nation of Shaemore.

So I guess I'm a little grateful that I've been able to travel with Hades because I'm learning more about the world simply by following him.

*Thud*
"This position isn't to my liking." I turned my head to see Hades lying on the ground flat on his back as Zippie dropped down onto his chest.
"Zip-Zip.." Zippie mumbled as they both continued to lay there staring at me as if they wanted to me comment on the matter.