Chapter 21

Hades and I continued kissing each other for a straight 3 minutes without a single gasp for air though once we had pulled away from each other's lips we were both panting as if we were two dogs in heat, and Hades hasn't wasted a single second before removing his grip from my hands to begin undressing me hastily.

Though not even a second after attempting to remove my clothing he had given up deciding to remove my clothing by simply ripping it off of my body directly, but I was to distracted to care.

He removed his shirt to reveal his beautiful yet well built body before raising one of my legs to place it over his shoulder and begin licking the inner part of my thigh causing me to make a rather strange noise, "Anh...! W-What are you doing that for...?" I questioned placing an arm in front of my mouth as he grinned moving closer towards my private area before placing my penis into his mouth causing me to moan.

"Y-you don't have to do ha...t-thAat!" He ignored me, continuing to push me further down his throat as I pushed my other hand on top of his head in attempt to get him to stop before I finished inside of his mouth but unfortunately I wasn't strong enough to push him away in time.

"AH...ah...n-no...no, wait-!" He pulled away sliding his hand down to my hole before letting the cum from his mouth fall down onto his fingers before gently pushing his fingers inside.

My body feels so sensitive, how long has it been since we last did something like this...?

"Say is again darling...I beg of you..." He smiled, continuously pressing his fingers against a spot that was more sensitive than the others, "Mm...! Haa...s-say what...!" I asked as he gently pressed his other hand against my stomach to stimulate me more than he already was, only causing me to moan louder than I had expected.

"Who do you want to belong to...say it."
"Ngh...Hngh...y-you...! ow-!" The words are hardly leaving my tongue, what's going on with me? My body's so much more sensitive...why?

"Again..."
"Ahh...you..."
"...again..." He whispered moving closer staring into my teary eyes as I turned my head in to opposite direction with my arm covering my mouth before whimpering, "...you, I want to belong to you, Hades..." this is embarrassing,

"Look at me darling,"
"Mhmh," I lightly shock my head in response as he chuckled at me before slowly beginning to move his fingers as I struggled to control my breathing without making anymore noise.

I closed my eyes as he leaned in to place kisses on my neck before biting my ear lightly and softly whispering, "You're mine." He smiled softly as our eyes met once again, but the longer I laid there staring at him the more my heart begun to race and so I turned my body over onto my stomach without thinking about Hades fingers.

"Agh...! Mhp..."
"Oh dear, what a bold move~ would you prefer that we start with this position~?" He asked teasing, but I wasn't quite sure if it was an actual question or if he was simply making fun of me...

"Stop...talking..." I whispered wrapping my arms around the pillow that was once in front of me right before Hades removed his fingers from my backside and lifted my head to aggressively press his lips against mine while rubbing his pants against me before sliding his tongue into our kiss causing me to moan inside of his mouth.

The first time Hades marked me I found myself repeatedly loosing consciousness but this time my curiosity is getting the best of me, I want to see how it actually happens...but somehow I doubt I'll be able to make it through this without loosening consciousness at least once.

"Pwah...enough already," I whispered,
"I suppose you're correct, let us begin." He smiled slowly rubbing my waist with his hand before arching my back and thrusting himself into me with unbearable force, leaving me not only breathless but also in tears.