Chapter 19

This is the complete opposite of what happened when Hades and I were visiting the village of Graycott in the nation of Giton.

I have much more information about the people and their history and since Hades was invited here, I am sure that everything is more organized than the events that took place in the nation of Giton. However, we are here for a specific reason, not just by coincidence.

"This nation truly is astoundingly beautiful,"
"I agree with you, but don't forget that we have a mission to take care of before slacking off." Zilio added causing Doctor Beau to sigh, "Boo.."

I gazed at Hades, "told you~" I said teasingly, he sighed covering my mouth and pushing my head back as I laughed clinging closer to his side, "What are you two talking about?"
"Heh, nothing~ Let's go," I said removing my arms from around Hades and making my way across the bridge that led straight to the city.

There were so many people outside and roaming around, everyone looked so much happier than I expected, especially when they're going through something that affected all of them equally.

"Wow..." Everyone whispered, excluding the two inhuman individuals who were standing there.

Hades remained silent as he made his way through the crowd of people and up the stairs with Zippie hiding in his hair, as the rest of us followed not too far behind while observing every single person and building that surrounded us.

"Are you positive that this place is truly experiencing dragon problems, Atticus?" Zilio questioned with a confused expression as the doctor stopped to stare at a bunch of random toys that were being displayed in the window, which honestly didn't surprise me as much as it should've—considering he is a grown man.

Though Zilio and I ignored him, continuing to follow close behind Hades as I began thinking about the question Zilio had asked me.

When first entering this nation it appeared as if nothing were going on at all but the fact that Eve personally told Hades and I that they were experiencing unexplained disappearance and food storage problems, something just isn't adding up but the main thing that I want to know is what type of dragon we may be dealing with...

Honkkkkkk!!

I was startled by a sudden horn blast echoing throughout the town which stopped Hades in his tracks once more causing me to run into his back, "Oh—"
"What the hell was that..." Zilio whispered,
"Hmm, perhaps it's considered a welcoming?
"Don't be stupid."
"So cold Sir Zilio...It was simply an assumption~" Doctor Beau said happily, his eyes closed.

"The void dragon has come to our aid, show proper respect!" A man yelled, as the rest of us stared at the top of the stairway to see an entire army standing in position to show respect, though as the soldiers words sunk in our attention quickly turned to Hades, and by "our attention" I mainly referring to Doctor Beau and Zilio since I definitely turned to him for a different reason for the other two.

"THE VOID DRAGON?!?"
"Pipi!" Zippie agreed happily as Zilio drew his sword, "I knew it, I should've killed you from start." He said as the Doctor attempted to shove his sword down, "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Let's not do anything rash, he hasn't done anything!"

"Ah...Hades what do we-"
"Sir Zilio, remain here with the doctor, we shall return together shortly." He said, walking up the stairs towards the army whist forcefully dragging me with him by the hand, and of course I simply accepted my fate and followed him.