Chapter 13

I secured Zippie in my arms before standing to my feet as Hades dropped Issac to the ground causing him to groan before pushing himself out of the dirt or mud, wait please tell me that wasn't mud...I gasped before turning behind me to see the back of my skirt completely covered in a dirty brown color with a liquidy texture as I collapsed to the ground speechless.

"Oh dear, are you alright?" Hades questioned kneeling with a hand held out to help me as I nodded my head in response yet refusing to take his hand in assistance to help me up.
"H-Hold a second, where are we?!?" Issac asked though I'm not quite certain either.

"We're in the kingdom of Tosheoweth, well I suppose the outskirts of Tosheoweth," Hades replied tying his hair up.

"The kingdom of Tosheoweth? I've never heard of such a kingdom before..." Issac stood to his feet keeping distance from Hades as I gazed at him.
"Tosheoweth...?" I whispered,
"Correct my dear, the kingdom of Tosheoweth though you humans may continue to refer to it as the kingdom of the Thopirin or the kingdom of Heaven," Hades explained, as he lifted me from the ground by my arms.

"Whoa-! P-Put me down!" I shouted,
"My, My, you sure know how to make things interesting darling." He chuckled tossing me over his shoulder as Zippie remained in my arms letting his tentacles swing through the air.

"Pipep, " Zippie said poking the ground with his tentacles as Issac watched in complete silence.
"Hades seriously, this is embarrassing!"
"Yes, Yes, let us get you cleaned." He laughed, walking into the woodlands of decaying trees while Zippie drew pictures of some sort in the mud to keep himself entertained.

"Hey! H-Hold on a second where are you—agh!" Issac reached a hand out though hesitated when taking a step forward in an attempt to follow us, though I'm glad he stayed, who knows what would've happened if he joined us?
"Farewell Captain Issac, I hope we meet again!" I removed one of my arms from Zippie to wave at him as he swiftly boarded his ship to sail off once again to where the sea takes him I suppose.

"ZIPP, ZIPP, ZIPP!!" Zippie screamed as I glanced down to see him beginning to slip out of my arms frantically, "O-Oh, I'm sorry Zippie!"
I apologized securing him once again, it looked as if his soul had left his body—poor guy.
"Ziippies..." He moaned,
"I apologized! I didn't think you'd slip-!"
"Zippiee Ziippies! Zippiee!" He said angrily, never would I ever have imagined begging a slime for its forgiveness, this is what my life is.

Moving on the kingdom of Tosheoweth looks much different than what I would've assumed, with the title of the kingdom of heaven it sure does look like hell, but I wonder why that is.

"Hey...What happened here?" I asked,
"Once the kingdom of Thopirin crumbled down the area became tainted by some sort of chemical causing most of the island to appear as this one does now, though there's one area where this tainted remains isolated, that being where the kingdom of Thopirin—or Tosheoweth was rebuilt from the ground up by its people," Hades said, sitting me down on a rock as we stopped at a small lake that appeared a little cleaner than the rest of the water.

"...That's amazing, I do wonder where the taint originated from, especially to cause this damage."
"Why was that, my dear?" He knelt tugging on the sides of my skirt before pulling it off my body as I hardly keep my balance on the rock.
"W-Whoa! Wait what am I supposed to-!" I dropped Zippie covering myself with my hands as I sat there exposed to the wild.

Sometimes I forget that the undergarments I wear aren't exactly created for men, considering they hardly cover my front half I can't help but feel as if I'd be better off wearing nothing at all.
"Ziiippieee!" Zippie celebrated, jumping into the Lake as Hades followed beginning to wash the dirt off my skirt at the cost of his pants.