ten

season finale let's go 💪✨

Misako was holding down the fort that was really Gareth's flat as Wu doodled on loose leafs of paper. She stared aimlessly out the window, the worry gnawing at her. It was already the morning after the broadcast, and she still hadn't heard anything from the ninja.

The TV in the corner of the room rattled on with the NJTV news. Gayle Gibbons' voice filled the flat. "The mayor has placed a city-wide curfew until further notice. Tensions are high, as the question on everyone's mind is where are our ninja, and is the Green Ninja okay?"

Wu waddled over to Misako. "Lloyd," he cooed, holding up his crayon scribbles.

"Not now, sweetie," Misako said gently.

Wu was quite adamant on showing her his drawing. "Lloyd. Lloyd!"

"What are you drawing? What is it?" Before Misako could get a good look at it, the phone began to ring. She hurried to pick it up.

"Misako," Nya addressed through the phone, sounding exhausted.

"Is my son okay?" Misako asked, the concern evident in her voice.

"We found him." The older woman sighed in relief. "But he's in really bad shape. We're headed your way, but . . . but we don't know what to do. It's like . . . it's like his life force is fading."

Misako's heart dropped, and she looked down at the floor.

"Lloyd," Wu said again. "Help."

She studied the drawing, recognizing it as the logo for Mystake's tea shop. Her eyes widened.

"I know where to take him."

ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊

The ninja rushed into Mystake's shop, a very lethargic Lloyd being carried by Cole and Kai. The green ninja mumbled incoherently through his fever.

"Oh. I c- There's- He's too- He's too much. I can't- please . . ."

It was scaring all of them as they set him down on a table in the back. Mystake was in a separate room, brewing her miracle tea.

"Hurry," ushered Jay. "He's burning up."

"You cannot hurry tea. Only have patience to get it right," Mystake said, seemingly unfazed by the dire situation. "It is ready."

"Is it going to make him better?" Cole questioned.

Mystake frowned, clutching the teacup. "It will heal his wounds, but . . ."

"But what?" Nya pressed.

Kai groaned. "There's always a "but."

"It comes with a price," Mystake warned.

"Whatever it is, we'll pay it," Zane promised.

"I will take no coin for this. I speak of a price for you and your friend," clarified Mystake. "Each of you must lay your hand upon him. The tea will focus your Elemental Powers to save him. But it may use up all the power you have left."