eleven

welcome back, everyone 🥳

She sweatdropped under the gaze of the four ninja. They squinted in concentration, the titanium one in particular studying her like a rare specimen of human. He looked focused. The fiery one, confused. The freckled one, dazed. The black-haired one, pained.

"Do you remember anything at all?" questioned the robot.

She shook her head. "No."

He hummed in response, thinking hard. "I don't see what could have caused her amnesia. She has no head trauma, so it couldn't be that."

"I just don't get how everything could be gone," said the one in black. "It doesn't make any sense."

"Not much in life does," pointed out the metal man.

The concerned ninja sighed, staring at her with his sad eyes. "We'll get you back, Y/n. I promise."

ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊

Dareth returned to the secret hideout with a shiver. "It's freezing," he said with a shudder.

"So they'll never bother to look here," Misako pointed out. "Did you get food?"

Lord Garmadon was in full control of Ninjago City, and the citizens lived in terror. They could hardly run to the grocery store without getting harassed, and it wasn't like anyone was shipping in new groceries. Spirits were low on the streets of Ninjago. They were only slightly brighter in the Resistance's safe house.

"Yeah, they took everything," he explained sheepishly. "Except . . ." He produced a potsticker from his pocket, covered in lint and suspicious string. "Ah-ha! Mr. Chen's Puffy Potsticker. I was gonna save it for later, but it's yours." He held it up proudly to the resident blond boy. "Eat up, Lloyd. You lost your Elemental Power, but not your appetite."

Lloyd glanced around frantically, scrambling for an excuse to not eat that potsticker. "Uh, uh . . . they're just as hungry as I am."

Misako was mortified for a moment before smiling awkwardly. "No, son. You need your strength."

"And we're here to protect you, remember?" added Nya. "We insist."

Traitors. Lloyd reluctantly took the potsticker, giving it an unimpressed glare before throwing the whole thing in his mouth. The others cringed at the sound of unidentified junk cracking between his teeth. "Hmm. Puffy," he managed to squeeze out, to Dareth's delight.

"Break's over," announced Nya. "Let's go again."

They made their way to the floor and began sparring.

"How goes the training for the leader of our resistance?" asked Dareth, lounging with Misako and Pixal on a precarious stack of wooden crates.

"Truthfully, not so well," the android admitted. "Lloyd says he doubts he can lead us without what makes him powerful," she said melancholily.