acknowledgements

I've thought about what'd it'd be like to write my final thoughts once Hurricane was done

I've thought about what'd it'd be like to write my final thoughts once Hurricane was done. I always saw myself finishing the book, but I never assumed how difficult that would be.

I've had a rough time writing this.

I started Hurricane in the summer of 2023, the summer before freshman year. My parents transferred me to a school that kids from my junior high aren't supposed to go to, meaning I was alone. I used to make fun of characters movies that moved to a new place and whined about how hard their life was. I just never knew what it was like.

Nobody knows who you are.

Nobody cares where you've been.

That might sound fantastic at first. I can assure you it isn't. Y/n's issues with self-confidence and being believed by no one stemmed from my own experiences. This book became an outlet for my frustrations and a projection of my wistful hopes. I won't get into it, but these past few months have been pretty shit.

On a more positive note!

I wrote this for myself to start. I didn't expect anyone would read it, but sure enough, you all came rolling in. I've loved reading your comments and seeing the notifications pop up as you work your way through Hurricane. It makes me feel less alone.

I'd like to thank:

@YourLocalSushi

@Queen_beryllium126

@JustAFriendlyHorse (we got married in the comments of episode 4 lmao)

and finally,

@Relanami

specifically.

Sorry for @-ing you all, but seriously, thank you so much for your support. Relanami, I honestly have a shit memory, but I think you were the first person to comment and vote on this story. I almost had a heart attack when I got the notifications that you were voting. You used to show up to read literal seconds after I posted, no matter the ungodly hour.

USELESS FACTS
song i was listening to when i started the book
paper rings, taylor swift
song i was listening to when i finished the book
out of the woods, taylor swift
read count as of finishing book
9.12k reads
vote count as of finishing book
401 votes
comment count as of finishing book
299 comments

rank in #lloydxreader as of finishing book
#1

Thanks for everything, everyone,
Renae

-14.42, January 22nd, 2024

42, January 22nd, 2024

word count : 69673