fifteen

ANNOUNCEMENT

ANNOUNCEMENT

okay so i just started high school
(at a magnet school) and i barely have
free time anymore so this book will
update weekly from now on

thanks for your understanding 🥲

Y/n hadn't the foggiest idea where she was, but that wasn't anything new. Naturally, because she was both amnesiac and stuck in a foreign realm. But this didn't look like the First Realm at all.

There was no visible "floor", but Y/n found herself standing on a flat, transparent expanse of glass-like material. Skyward was, well, a sky. Robin's egg blue and speckled with clouds. Underneath the invisible platform was yet even more fair-weather sky, which really only confused Y/n. It was a puzzling space to exist in.

"Hello, Y/n."

She whirled around to find the source of the voice, only to find empty air. Amber leaves drifted in the breeze, swirling around her.

"Who are you?" she demanded, still not having eyes on whoever she was addressing.

The leaves dropped to the glass ground, revealing a girl. She had h/c hair and stared at Y/n with striking e/c eyes. "I believe the question is: who are you?" Her expression was eerily calm.

Y/n froze. "Um, Y/n? Y/n L/n Brookstone."

The girl stepped closer to her, pink gi billowing in the breeze. "And?"

"I used to be the master of wind . . ?"

"Really?" questioned the ninja. "Used to be?"

"Right. Right?"

She sighed. "Then you won't be seeing me for a while. Good luck, Y/n."

ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊

So maybe Cole wasn't too worried the last time Y/n had gone missing. But that was before she lost all her memories, including her knowledge of self-defense. It also didn't help that they were stranded in a completely different realm.

Since Jay and Kai had already taken their turns, it was Cole's time to lose his mind. He hyperventilated. He squeezed his hands over his ears. He started laughing at Jay's dad jokes.

Yeah.

He was a goner.

That was exactly what Kai said as Cole sat with his knees curled to his chest, mumbling incoherently. "Yeah, he's a goner."

Jay knelt down to wave a hand in front of the black ninja's face. No response. "Wow. It's like no one's even in there." He stood back up. "Creepy."