after the concert

Harry's P.OV.
"I'm just gonna do one more song. So. Which one do you want?" I say to the roaring crowd. There are shouts of "to be so lonely!" "Fine line!" "Matilda!" But someone caught my attention. Not someone shouting but someone I recognised. Blonde hair, blue eyes, red lipstick I knew all too well. Taylor Swift. I would be excited if it wasn't the fact that the last time I saw her she was screaming at me. My heart dropped. "Hey, this one here, it's for someone in the crowd." "I might never be the Knight in shining armour,"  I began. The crowd went insane. Not only was I playing a one direction song but a song about Taylor Swift. Our eyes met again and she was blushing as red as her lips. I missed making her look like that. "And if you're looking for someone to write your breakup songs about baby I'm perfect, BABY WE'RE PERFECT SING IT WITH ME!" As I descended down backstage the crowd roared. I got down and someone was waiting for me, someone I had just caught new feelings for. Taylor Swift. "Oh! Um, uhh, hi, Taylor." I stuttered. "Hey Styles." She said hiding a smile. "About last time-" I began but she stopped me. "This doesn't mean I forgive you for what you did but it's in the past." I was so happy I hugged her. I missed how it felt holding her in my arms.
Taylor's P.O.V.
I missed the feeling of being held in his arms. I just wanted to pull his lips against mine but I knew how that would end. We had dated before and every time it ended with him cheating. I loved him so much but I can't go through that again. Eventually I pulled back. "Harry I can't-" "Oh no you don't have to, uh so so sorry if I made you uncomfortable uh, if you want there's a spare room, just over there." He blurted out looking horrified. I missed that face. "Oh OK thanks I guess." I said and walked down to the guest room. I wished he was with me but deep down I knew what would happen. I fell asleep in minutes. Cuddling the pillow as if it was Harry.
Harry's P.O.V.
I wake up on a crinkled piece of paper. Oh fuck. It's a poster of Taylor. The fuck is wrong with me? Sleeping with posters of my ex? The hell? Anyway, I still love her. I can't tell her that but it's always been her. Nobody makes me feel the way I do when she's with me. What a feeling... I have to do something about it. I'm walking down to the guest room. " Hey Taylor, uh, do you want a lift home?"
Taylor's P.O.V.
Oh my god he's offering to take me home now. I need him to. I can't live without him doing this. "Oh, uh, sure Haz can I just get dressed first though?" I say realising I'm still completely nude. "Oh! Of course! Sorry I didn't realise!" He exclaims. He's so cute. I get into my favourite dress. It's a short black one. Fairly easy to take off. No. I can't think like that.