taylor's house

Harry's P.O.V.
We're in my car. I'm pulling up to this oh so familiar driveway. "Oh, thanks for the ride Harry, uh if you want to come in for a minute that's alright." She says. "Sure." We walk in and immediately she grabs my hand and pulls me upstairs to her room. Oh my god where is this going? "Harry?" She calls. "Yeah?" "I need help unzipping my dress." I froze. Oh god this escalated quickly. "C-coming!" I call. I hope for the best. I come in and unzip her dress and she quickly pulls it off leaving her in just her underwear. I need to stay focused. "So. I also can't reach my back to open my bra Harry." Is this really happening? I open it, shaking. "Harry." She whispers. "Yeah?" "Are you OK with this?" She asks. "More than OK" I say shakily. She begins to pull down her underwear and I unbutton my jeans. I pull off my shirt. She turns around and pulls down my boxers. I'm hard already. She shoves me on her bed and grabs my neck. I do what I do best, sinking my teeth into her neck and suck. She lets out a soft moan. I let go and she turns. Her rear in my face. It is shaking and I'm mesmerised. Shakily I deliver. Her walls are so tight. That's when I feel it coming. "Taylor?" "Yes?" She moans. "I need to come." She turns around and opens her mouth. Oh god. I shove it in her mouth and she sucks. She drinks it, or most of it, alot of it falls to her chest and we pass out.
Taylor's P.O.V.
I wake up next to Harry his hands in my hair and I'm covered in his come.
Jesus it happened again, Selena's gonna be so mad. I groaned. Harry woke up and turned around. "Oh god does this mean we're a couple now?" He says in his gravelly morning voice. I laugh. Is this really the first thing he says? His eyes wander from my eyes to my chest which is covered. His eyes widen. I laugh as he runs to get a towel. As I clean my chest he repeats his question. "So, I'm serious here what's the deal friends with benefits, couple, one night, friends?" I actually have no idea.
Harry's P.O.V.
"Well, I mean, I don't know." She stutters. I don't either. "I love you Taylor." I whisper. "I love you too H." "Couple then?" "Sure"