The Show

Taylor's P.O.V
The show is about to end. Harry's been fined and Niall has bandages, casts and is on crutches. He's still on stage though. I'm about to be sent on, to sing and flirt with a psycho. Currently reading today's paper, the headline is Niall being thrown out a window. "Taylor you're on." Simon calls. To be honest he's an ass too. "Great." I rise up on stage and the intro to perfect starts. Eventually we get to the bridge. "And if you're looking for someone to write your breakup songs about." Fuck this is the song he dedicated to me when we started dating. Before I could stop him his hands were around my waist and he kissed me on the cheek. I glanced at Niall and he raised an eyebrow at me. The crowd goes into chants of "HAYLOR" As we dissappear into the stage. I go to Niall immediately. "He's insane he pushed you out of a window this morning and he just kissed me like it was nothing." Niall simply laughed. "Taylor what you saw this morning is normal. It's sober Harry. He was, probably sober when he began cheating. Thing about Harry is he's great when he's on something or drunk but, when he's sober, he's a mess." Wow. I give you Harry Styles, a psycho who can't be normal without drugs, I do kinda feel for him though. "Why is he fucked though?' I ask."Parents divorced, he got many homophobic comments thrown at him, and he's overall a little bit mental." "Sad isn't it?" Louis says. I'm pissed at him for making Harry cheat, but after that happened I kinda made up my own idea of Louis, he's actually cool though. "Very." I sigh. "Can we just, not fight over the psycho anymore? I don't think it's worth it and it ended with Niall through a window last time." I say. Niall laughed, Louis nodded. Then I turned around and was greeted by piercing green eyes and curls. The fuck does someone so messed up have to be so hot?
Harry's P.O.V.
Fuck. So, apparently this morning, I was sober. Taylor got on my nerves so I made a sex tape, then yeeted Nialler out Tay's window. I am a psycho. She's over talking to Lou and Ni. For God's sake I need to fix this. So I walk over. "Hey Taylor, can we, talk please?" She stared at me. Oh god she hates me. "Uh, sure, Harry." We walk down to Taylor's dressing room. I take a deep breath. "We will never work." She sighs. "Taylor, what happened this morning, I am so, sorry. I understand, that I have hurt you so so much but, I really do have reasons...." She looked at me and sighed again. Fuck I've messed her up. "Anyway, I'd like to talk about this more civil. What is going on with you and Nialler?" She blushed. "Louis made me jealous, so we tried to make you two jealous. Nothing going on with us anymore." She said quietly. Thank God. A fling. "Fair enough. But..." I grabbed her waist and pulled her in. "Let's make this right again." I whisper but she backs away. "Harry, I like you, but, this could never work, we always go down in flames." She said shakily. "But we come back every time.." "Well it's time for that to stop." She said and opened the door. She wants me to leave I guess. "Goodbye then." I sigh. She just nodded her beautiful head, so I just left. Why the fuck am I like this? It's midnight, I should probably pack for tomorrow but Liam just came in. "Why do you two always get into fights?" He sighed. "Because I always cheat." I say blinking back tears. "Well, Harry I understand mate, but that's on you." He patted me on the back and left. Fucking hell. I collapsed on the bed and just cried. I literally just forgot about everything and cried.
Taylor's P.O.V.
Oh my God I feel like a bitch. He deserved it but.. He left his jacket in my room. I'm wearing it, it smells like him. Tom Ford fragrance and watermelons. This isn't right I'm giving it back to him. I go down to his dressing room and knock. No answer. So I come in, the door wasn't locked. Oh my God. He's crying on his bed. The fuck do I do now?  I walked over. "Harry, no what's wrong?" I say. He looks up at me with tears in his eyes. I sit down on the bed next to him and start stroking his hair. Shit it feels good but this isn't happening. "Harry, please tell me what's wrong." It breaks me seeing him like this. He opens his mouth. "I love you Taylor." He says. I hate this. But I can tell he means it. But even though he means it he loves Louis too. "Harry, you love Louis. And that's okay but you can't have both of us." He looked at me and I could tell he was desperate. I was too but.. Oh fuck it anyway. I sunk down and felt his muscular arms wrap around me. So I wrapped my thin ones around him. I felt his hands in my hair and I leaned my head down on his shoulder. I can't believe this is happening.