Baby Look What You Done To Me

A/N even more smut :) also inspired kind of by treacherous (the fanfic) in my reading list if u wanna read it, its rly good :)
Harry's P.O.V.
Fuck. She didn't just leave did she? Fuck I hate to say it but that was the best I've been fucked in a long time. But I need to do it to her. I drift off to sleep thinking of the way her fingers went in me.
(Knock) I walk to the door. It's Niall. "Hi Harry. It's national sex day!" "Niall it's quarter to nine and that doesn't exist." "But it's my birthday! And I wish for it to be national sex day." I sigh. "That's not how it works but sure." "Well, I've rented a sex shop- don't worry I kicked out the workers. So basically, we have a big warehouse, with lots of alcohol, and every sex toy you could imagine and loads of people fucking!" He says excitedly. "I think I'll pass Niall." "Ahh gowan would ya, it'll be good craic." "Maybe tonight, but I'm not positive, and we're not all sex obsessed sluts Niall." He pouted. "That's rude but true so I'll allow it. See you tonight." Ugh. A sex shop? He's mental. But if Taylor goes.....
Taylor's P.O.V.
Harry's ringing me. How do I tell him I have a boyfriend and can't be his fuck buddy? I was drunk last night that shouldn't count. "Hello?" "Hey, it's Niall's birthday and he rented a sex shop, I'm not going alone." Fuck. "Who is it babe?" Joe calls over. "Friend from work." I call. "Harry I'm sorry I've found someone who really loves me. I can't just date him and then go to a sex shop with you." He sighs. Before I know it Joe pounces on the phone and throws it. "Taylor I know you fucked Harry Styles last night." He says angrily. "Joe we only started dating last night!" I say in shock. Sure, I've known Joe for much longer than that, and we've flirted before but... "Taylor? Are you still there?" I hear Harry's calm voice echoing from the phone. I go to pick it up but Joe is too fast. "Listen here you little prick. You like my girlfriend and she's gonna pay for it." He says savagely. He drags me around the floor for about five minutes as I whimper. "So Taylor, you love me right?" "Y-yes?" "So. Fuck me." He says. "Joe, I mean, we only started last night, I don't want to-" with that he shoves his dick against my lower region. "I said, fuck me, if you don't, baby there will be consequences." He pulls off my shirt as I stand there helplessly. "I have craved this since we met." He growls grabbing my breast. I push him off of me. "Taylor you psycho!" He roars and goes to hit me. Seconds before his hand touched my face Harry's tattooed hand stopped him and picked me up. He ran with me in his arms. "So by finding someone who cares you meant an abuser." He grumbled. I sigh. "Are you okay?" I nod. "How did you get in?" "The window was open." He shrugged. We got to his and placed me on his bed. "Do you need, food or like, bandages or anything?" He asked. I smile. "Harry I'm fine. He didn't hurt me." "But he seriously could have. Taylor please don't go back to him. For both our sakes." He pleaded. "As if I need persuasion." I laugh. He gave a small smile at that. "Second day sober with no accidents." He joked. "Well not completely sober but no drugs." I laugh.
"Seriously Taylor we need to talk about this. What are we?" I gasp. Wasn't expecting that so soon. "Why should we label it?" I say. "Fair enough. Are you coming tonight? Niall's party. It'd be fun for me to fuck you." He says. I smirk. "I suppose it will be." He smiles. "Knew you would."
5 hours later.
We're in the car on the way to Niall's sex shop. Jesus it's big. We get out of the car, hands intertwined. We open the doors and are greeted by several naked couples fucking aggressively. And Niall with six naked women by his sides. "Hey guys. We've booked you a room in the back of the building, or you can do it open like the rest of us." He says happily. "I think we'll start slow out here." Harry says. "If you're comfortable with that." He adds. I smirk and nod. "Can I do you first? Sorry." I say as Miley Cyrus and Louis bump into me. "Fine." He grins.
Harry's P.O.V.
All of a sudden her fingers are back in me and we're up against the wall making out intensely. "You can take your turn if you want." She murmured. We're both fully clothed. "Sure." I take her hand and walk back to the private rooms. She immediately takes off every article of clothing she has on. I follow suit. Fuck I'm already hard just looking at her. I start grinding on her. She already moans softly. "Should we get into it early?" "Please." I turn her around and plant gentle kisses all around her twerking ass until I get to the crack and lick the crack slowly. She moans. I put two fingers in. One in the vag, and one in the ass. She moans and groans uncontrollably. "Like that?" I say and shove a third in. I take all of them out. If she's already moaning then she'll be in heaven, or hell depending on which way you put it, when I put the 21 cm in. I grab a condom. I chuckle seeing the brand. "One Erection". I pull it on and turn her to face me. I shove it in. "Jesus you're tight." She just nods and moans and twitches. She grabs my hair and pulls. "Oh baby." I moan. I missed this. I begin to take it out and put it back in relentlessly. "Harry I'm gonna orgasm." She moans."Give it to me then." I whisper. The white creamy liquid sends a shiver down my spine. At this point someone knocks on the door. I open my mouth to speak but Taylor stops me. I realise my mouth is still full of her come. "Just a minute!" Taylor calls as she quickly dresses again. She gets up and opens the door. "Yes?" It's a girl in a super tight dress. I notice she has the pride flag tattooed on her neck over a hickey. "Well momma we've come to give you a drink, and maybe a smack in the boobs." She says mischievously. "She's straight and she's taken. She'll pass." I say angrily. "Sorry he's right. But we wouldn't mind a glass of tequila. Oh, and don't call me momma. You're not my child." Taylor said in mock sweetness. Fuck it's nice when she's sassy. "Well. Go get your own drink so. I work here for good sex. And Mr. Styles? I have your dick size tattooed on my ass." She says smugly. Bitch. With that she leaves. "Bit of a bitch don't you think?" Taylor asked. "Very. How the fuck does she know my dick size?" I say puzzled. Taylor laughs. "It's on Pinterest." She kisses me on the cheek and leaves. Jesus Christ. Why the fuck is Niall and everyone here so fucking horny?