Night Two

A/N SMUT SMUT SMUT
Harry's P.O.V.
"Shit." She said. Not gonna lie I expected a bigger reaction. I haven't even told the boys about my time in 17. "EVERYONE OFF, WE'RE HERE." Simon calls. "Good talk." I say quickly to Taylor shoving the bra at her and leaving with the boys. "What was that about?" Louis asked. Fuck. I have to tell them. "So basically I had a job as a hitman from our hiatus to quarantine. I quit cause I didn't like killing people, now they're after me, and the people I care about. Taylor's bra isn't red. It was bloodstained." They all stare at me in shock. Except for Zayn. "You know not all hitmen are bad people. They usually just do it for the cash." Zayn points out. I nod at him. "Well I wouldn't think you'd need extra cash because of the fact that, you know, you're a famous singer with millions in the bank." Niall says sarcastically. "Can we get back to the important part? Harry is in danger and us, and Taylor could be killed." Liam says. "YOU'RE ON IN 15 MINUTES TAYLOR." Simon roars. Shit that means we're on in half an hour. "We should go get ready." Liam decides. "Awh no fun." Louis complained making us laugh.
Taylor's P.O.V.
Right. I'm on stage in like, 5 minutes now, and someone wants me dead. Great. "I need, eyeliner, or some form of marker." I tell my makeup artist. "Why? I've already done your eyeliner." "I need a 13- fuck it, I'm on." As the stage rises the crowd goes wild. "Why hello there California!" The crowd SCREAMS.
Harry's P.O.V.
"You do realise that's not believable Harry." My lawyer's voice says through the phone. "Well what else was I gonna tell them? I have no idea how your bra has been covered in blood, someone probably just, killed someone???" I say exasperated, OK I lied about the whole mafia hitman thing. It's scarier to not understand so I just told them some plot from a fanfiction and they believed it. Okay well I was a fake dude in 17 but we weren't hitmen. "Well we need to find out how this actually happened. This could be really important." I say down the phone. "HARRY GET ON THE FUCKING STAGE." Simon roars. I quickly hang up and climb up on stage. "WE'RE ONE DIRECTION BITCHES!"
Taylor's P.O.V.
How the fuck did they get my bra though? Why target me? There's no fucking way in hell Harry was a hitman. He has a dark past, and uses drink and drugs to cover it but his past isn't a hitman. Holy shit. It's been an hour and all that's going through my mind is Harry. And not because of the hitman bra shit. Get the fuck out of my mind. "Hey we're back." Zayn's voice scares me as I didn't realise they were back. "Hey." Niall clears his throat. "So. Can we do a quick Q&A about Harry's hitman life?" At that Harry taps his foot on the floor nervously. "He wasn't a hitman." Me and Louis said simultaneously. Everybody was silent for a moment. "They're right. I made it up I didn't want to scare you." Harry mutters. Knew it. At that moment Simon bursts in. "Louis Tomlinson. We're cutting your pay." He's in a red shirt. "WHAT?" Louis screams. "You put your red fucking jeans in a white wash. Everything in that wash is red now. Including shirts, trousers, underwear..." We all froze at that last sentence. So. We've been scared to shit over a stained bra from Louis' jeans.
Harry's P.O.V.
Fucking idiot has us scared to death ringing lawyers when it was just his ink. Taylor stared at Louis angrily. Her arms were folded over her chest. Which made her chest appear bigger.... Why the fuck am I even looking there we're done? "Simon that's a bit harsh just make him replace the stuff or something." Liam said calmly. With that Simon rolled his eyes and left. "So no blood." Taylor sighs. "I'm tired as hell." "So go to bed." "I don't know where my room is." Is she honestly saying this? "Do you want me to ask reception?" Liam asked. "No that's alright I'll just stay in one of your rooms." Louis sighed. "Mine isn't free. I'm having family over." "Sorry Taylor, Gigi and Khai are coming." Zayn said apologetically. "Bear needs my room." Liam says. "Having a rave with some girls. What about you Harry?" Niall says smirking. Louis whispered something like knew they'd go back to each other to Liam. I swallowed. "There's, um, only, um, a, double bed." I got out. "Oh that's alright then. Harry? I think I left my airplane necklace in your room when I went in the other night, do you mind if I come with you and get it?" Jesus she won't give up. The lads smirked as I gaped like a fish trying to come up with an excuse. Eventually I gave up. "Sure." She smiled as she dragged me to my room. "So is there a reason you so desperately needed to come to my room, because you know there is nothing between us anymore." I say strongly. "Well, I needed my necklace." She says as if she's talking to a child. I can picture her speaking in that tone to me while I'm on my knees begging for one more... "So you can leave now." I point out. She grins slyly. "Not quite."
Taylor's P.O.V.
I can imagine him holding me again while I scream in pleasure. But that's not what's going to happen tonight. He's going to be punished for what he's done to my heart. "So you can leave now." I grin to myself. "Not quite." He gulps. "Listen Taylor I don't know if you're drunk or what but this is random and sexual as fuck and we are over." "So you don't want it? Because if you don't I can go down to Niall's-" "That's not what I said! Okay. Look I dream about you. But I tore you apart and you seem to be getting your revenge." I laugh. "That's the point Harry." He stares blankly. "Harry you are being punished tonight." I say pulling off my clothes so I'm just in my underwear. He begins to stare longingly. "Is that meant to be a bad thing?" He says. "Of course." I grab a pair of handcuffs out of my purse. "Taylor." He says sternly. "Do you want to date me again or not?" He sighs and holds out his hands. "Not yet I need to take off your shirt." He grins and puts his hands up. I pull it off. "Arms." I order. I handcuff him and undo his jeans. I lean over him and press my lips on his. Fuck I missed this. I pull his curly hair and he hums. After about five minutes of this I sit up and look at his chest. I sink my teeth down near his nipple and sucked. He moans softly. I keep going until I'm down at his cock. At this point I make my lips into an o and shove my mouth around it. I suck and I suck and he moans louder than anything I've ever heard. "Oh baby yes!" He screams. I start to caress his dick. Then I roll him over to his back. I go down to his ass and plant a wet kiss on it. He moans. I whisper in his ear. "You've been a bad boy. It's time to pay." Without time for him to respond I jump down to his ass and slap it as hard as I can. I then get my index finger and put it up his whole. At this point he is uncontrollably moaning louder and louder. With my index still rolling inside of him I get my other hand and start spanking him again. "FUCK GOD HELP ME TAYLOR." He screams in a mix of pain and pleasure. I eventually pull out as I see his cock go hard and I go to get the come. As soon as I finish drinking the creamy liquid I take off his handcuffs and put my clothes back on over my underwear. He drools as I put my shorts back on. "Can I fuck you?" He begs like a child. I smile. "Oh not tonight Hazza." And with that I leave.