The studio

Harry's P.O.V.
"Hey Harry what are you recording?" She asks. "Dunno babe, how bout you?" "Well you know how I announced 1989 my version?" "Of course I do you think I'd forget an album about my driving skills?" I joked. "Oh be quiet, anyway I was wondering if for a bonus track we could remix style and perfect together." Yes! I really wanted to do this and loved all of the fan mashups. "Sure Tay." About an hour later we finished. "So, when are we releasing it?" Taylor asks. "Uhh, tomorrow?" Taylor gives me a shocked look. "Is it not a bit soon?" She asks. I don't think so. So I shake my head. I tweet the announcement and it's already trending. As I lean in to kiss her there's a knock on the door. We pull back and I go to the door. Standing there in front of me is Niall, Liam, Zayn, and, uh, Louis. Fuck. Me and Lou broke up when one direction went on hiatus. But that didn't stop us from fucking each other monthly. Taylor gives me a blank stare. "Oh god, hey guys, what's up?" I say going into a group hug. Taylor gives me a kiss on the cheek and leaves. "Wow, Harry you're back with Taylor again?" Zayn says. "Yeah, actually I didn't think you'd even be here, Zayn." "As long as that prick Simon isn't managing us he'll stay love." Lou says laughing, I missed him too but Taylor is more important. "So Harold, we're reuniting." Nialler says grinning. Oh god. Yes! "Oh my god yes!" I cried. "I had the same reaction Haz." Liam says. "So, we going on tour or what?" I ask curiously. "Yeah, we still need a support act though..." Lou says. "I can ask Taylor!" I say without thinking. I can't bear being away from her. Lou raises an eyebrow and Niall smirks. God I missed these lads.
Taylor's P.O.V.
I'm sure Harry misses the boys, but I don't like the idea of being without him. And the door opens with Harry bursting in with a smile on his face. "Hey babe!" I run over to him and hop into his arms, I can't help it. "Someone's missed me." He says chuckling. It just feels so right as I look into his eyes, but I can't help throwing a few glances at his lips. "So Taylor, me and the boys are going on tour." My heart sunk. I can't be without him for this long. "No Harry." I whisper under my breath but he can't hear me. "I was wondering if you wanted to be our support." Oh my God! He wants me to support? I'm bigger than them! But I need to take the opportunity. I can't be away from him. "Of course baby!" I exclaim happily. He smiles and puts me down. Oh God his lips. I can't help myself as I shove him up against my wall and press our lips together. It feels so fucking right. I can feel his tongue asking for permission. And I give it. As I feel his tongue in my mouth I shove mine in his. I can't breathe with his hands in my hair but I don't want to leave for air. I want to stay here forever. Eventually I have to pull away and gasp for air but seconds after we take a breath Harry pulls me back on him. His hands in my hair and mine on his muscular chest.