let me be your good night

Harry's P.O.V.
"Wow, a celebratory make-out session." I say with a smirk on my face. "Oh that wasn't our celebration for the tour that was just an impulsive thought." She says mischievously leaving the room. "So what is our celebration?" I ask curiously. "This." She says coming back in holding a packet of lube and a condom. "Ready for round two so?" I say. "You already know." She says. She leaves to get stripped as I get stripped and lube myself. I lay on the bed in the sexiest position I can do. She comes in naked and I can already feel the boner. She hops on the bed and her lips press against mine again. Her knee resting on my cock. We leave for air and she turns. I begin to finger her. She gasps. Now I grab the condom and pull it on. I spread her ass to make room. And in it goes. "Fuck daddy." She moans. For fucks sake Taylor Swift just called me daddy. I remove and insert as fast as I can and I'm hardening. Eventually I have to stop. She asks me if I need a break and I desperately do so I turn. I can feel her breath on my ass. Eventually I feel her lips softly kissing my ass. I moan loudly. I feel her spread my ass and her tongue go into the hole. I moan even louder. "Sorry baby." I gasp. "Do it louder. I like making you moan." She says. Fuck. "Can I ride you Harry?" "Please." So she does. Shit she's good. And I feel it coming again.
Taylor's P.O.V.
I'm riding him. Oh fuck he was good. "Taylor." He gasps. "I need to come." Fuck yes. "Turn around." I say. So he does. I open my mouth wide and wrap my lips around his massive dick. He moans as I suck as hard as I can. Fuck it's big. And it comes. Holy shit it's good. I swallow it. There's so much. Fuck. I shove my lips against his again and we make out again. Eventually he asks me to let go. So I do. And he begins to suck my neck. I gasp. He feels so fucking good. I pull his hair and he jumps and moans "fuck that's good!" He goes back to sucking and he sinks his teeth into my neck. "Aghghh." I moan. "Tay I need it again." He says. I smirk to myself. God I can turn him on easy. I obey and go back to sucking it. Only this time his creamy come covers my entire top half. We fall asleep with his dick in my mouth.
Harry's P.O.V.
Fuck I'm awake. Last night was heaven. My dicks still in Taylor's mouth but she's asleep and it feels good. She's also covered in lovebites and come but I don't care. She opens her eyes and stares at me for a second. And then she starts sucking. "Fuck Taylor you just woke up!" I moan. So she lets go, licking her lips. "We have good sex." She says. And she is so right. "You're covered in come." I point out. "And it tastes like heaven." She says and snaps a pic of it. "I should take a shower shouldn't I?" She says. "Not before I lick it off your chest!" I laugh and begin licking my come. She moans. "Harry stop it." "Fine." She hops in the shower and I brush my teeth.