Baby Let The Games Begin

Louis P.O.V.
Sick bitch. Trying to make me jealous I know she is. Doesn't matter she could never fuck Harry the way I do." I think smugly. Anyway, it's 9:00, the agreed time to do Harry, I shove as much of the stash of hard drugs into my bag and head for his dressing room. I knock on the door. No answer. "Harry love you alright in there?" Still no response. This is getting worrying so I open the door. Fuck. This is bad. He's on his bed nude, surrounded by coke, probably about 10 grand worth, "Harry get the fuck up so that I can get my dick inside you." I say angrily. He won't respond so I get on the bed next to him. He's cold. Fuck. I'll ring Taylor she should know about this. It goes to voicemail. "Fuck." I mutter under my breath. "Hey Taylor, Louis here, your boyfriend, Harry is out cold on his bed covered in cocaine. Come to his whenever you see this." Well, that'll give her a heart attack but who gives a fuck?
Taylor's P.O.V.
To be complete honest Niall is better at comforting people than Harry. Oh who am I kidding I miss him already. Phone ringing. Louis. No I'm not ready to talk to my ex's fuck buddy. I decline and sob more into Niall's shoulder. "Taylor, Harry can be an asshole sometimes, and it seems he's fucked you up now too, but try and forget about him, it's for your own good." I know he's right but it just hurts. "Bit hard when I have to act in love and sing with him for another 8 months." I sigh remembering the tour. Fucking hell. Voicemail. Louis has just sent a voicemail. I don't even give a shit anymore. Just as I go to ignore it Niall grabs my phone. "The hell was that for?" "Taylor Lou doesn't do voicemails, this could be important." It's not gonna be dumbass. "Fine." I sigh. I press play on it and the muffled audio comes out. "Hey Taylor, Louis here, your boyfriend, Harry is out cold on his bed covered in cocaine. Come to his whenever you see this." Sorry what? First of all he's not my boyfriend anymore. Secondly IS HE OK? I freeze. "Taylor let me go check." He says. "No Niall. You can come but I'm going down there." I storm down to his room and open the door. Louis is sitting on the bed beside him. He looks very confused. I gasp. "How'd you find out? Going for another fucking session for drugs?" "What?" He says. "We broke up Louis. Over your dumbass." I say shaking with anger. At this point stupid Harry. Stupid hot cheating Harry decided to wake from his overdose. Louis immediately starts talking to him like a concerned mother but then he grabs his face and kisses him. I ball my hand in a fist and go to punch him but Niall pulls me back. "Fucks sake!" I scream and leave.
Niall's P.O.V.
This is awkward. "I'm gonna leave you boys to do your thing okay?" I say tiptoeing out the door. "Taylor?" I call. Finally here she is, in my room. "Taylor what are you doing?" I sigh. To be honest I don't understand their relationship. I ship them, but only their looks, they don't work together. "Niall I have an idea." "What is it?" I ask nervously. "If you don't feel comfortable with this we don't have to but, I want to make Harry mad. Louis wants to make me jealous so, you're pretty good looking Niall, and you're a nice person, so." I can see where this is going. It would make Harry hate me but, at the same time he deserves some form of punishment. "So what? You want to just like, fulfil each others sexual needs and make out?" "You sound like a nerd but yeah." I sigh. I can't believe I'm doing this. "Fine, you wanna break the ice? Like, do it for the first time." "Baby let the games begin." She says smirking.
Taylor's P.O.V.
"Baby let the games begin." I say smirking. "It better be bigger than Harry's." I say teasingly. He rolls his eyes. Before I even realise he's pulled my top off. And is pulling off my trousers leaving me in my bra and pants. He undoes the clasp on my bra leaving my breasts open. He rests his head in-between them which feels weird but good. Then he puts his lips on my nipple and sucks softly. I feel him go behind and kiss my ass through the soft fabric of the underwear. Fuck he's better than Harry. I let out a soft moan and he pulls down the thong. I realise he's still fully clothed so I pull off his shirt. He unzips his jeans and pulls his cock through the gap. I feel him getting closer until eventually his dick quickly shoves into me. I moan loudly. "FUCK YES." "Sorry." I gasp. "Don't be I want to make you do that baby." He whispers and pulls it out. I look at him and gasp, he's about to finger me. I feel his index finger shoot into my ass and his pinky go up my- you know where. I moan even harder and then I realise what's happening. I'm at an orgasm. Holy shit I've never been fucked to an orgasm. He turns to face me and begins to do up his jeans. "Wait." I say. "What?" "Don't you want me to, you know." I say gesturing to his cock. "Oh, well, if you're offering." I unzip for him and open my mouth.