Tour Bus

Harry's P.O.V.
I can't believe this is happening. I'm hugging Taylor Swift in my bed and crying. Only like an hour after she rejected me. My life is mental. Like my mind. "Harry are you okay?" She whispers. I gulp. Of course I'm not but right now the world feels right in her arms. "Now that you're here yep." I really want to get intimate but she doesn't feel the same. "Thank you b-Harry." Did she nearly call me babe? She got up and read a text out loud. "Need you on tour bus by 7." From Simon, I should probably go pack." She said. Please God let this be a new beginning for us. "Okay. Thank you." She nodded and left. Right. Packing. Okay, condoms, coke, clothes, Taylor's bra... wait, what? How the fuck is her bra in my room? Is this like, some, taunt or something? Fuck it I'm bringing it, to give it back to her, possibly, I could keep it though... no that's weird as fuck. Anyway, Tom Ford cologne, photo album, tattoo ink, pocket knife, seems like everything. I hop on the bed and fall asleep in seconds.
Taylor's P.O.V.
(BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.)
Shit it's quarter to seven. I turn off my alarm and get up. Have breakfast, brush my teeth, get my suitcase, and get dressed. Wait. The fuck is the bra? I probably shouldn't care that much about it but it's an expensive one, and I lost it in it.... Fuck it it's fine. Five to now, should go to the bus. I arrive at the bus. "When are we leaving?" Niall groans. Zayn rolls his eyes at him. "We'll leave as soon as Harry gets here Niall." Simon says. To be honest he's a cunt and I wish someone else managed them. "He wouldn't be too tired to come if he didn't have Taylor back in his bed last night." Liam says smirking. I immediately feel my face go red. "Liam that's not what happened and you know it." He shrugs. "I'm just saying, your bra is in his room like..." wait what? How? I was wearing it last night so, how did he get it? "Must be someone else's because we didn't have sex." I say. "I believe her. It's her bra but I don't believe they done anything last night, not after the sober saga." Niall decides. Louis chuckles at the mention of Harry's sober outburst. "How the fuck would you know if it's my bra, do you like, inspect my underwear or something?" I ask stressed. "Well you know it does have your name embroidered on it." Zayn says. So it is the missing one. "Niall's right. She wouldn't fuck him that soon after-" Louis got cut off by Harry's arrival. "Hey mates sorry I'm late." He says. I notice he has bags under his eyes. "Right. Everyone in the bus then. Next stop, California." Simon says shortly. We all pile in and I go to one of the empty bunks. I lie there until Harry pulls back my curtain. "Hey, um, uh, this is kinda awkward but, um, there's this red bra, in my, suitcase, and I was, um, wondering if it was, um, yours?" His voice got quieter as he went through the sentence. Mine isn't red though. But as he holds it up shakily I realise it is mine. But stained with some red liquid. I feel faint. "Harry.. I didn't put that there, and it's stained red, look here you can see the actual colour..." I say. All colour disappears from his face. "So, I'm gonna pray that that's either paint, or you were on your, days." He says awkwardly. "I'm not Harry, and no one had paint around my chest...." "Shit." He whispers. "Someone is trying to kill us." My jaw dropped. "Who?" I ask. It's a stupid question, I know, but when someone gives you underwear covered in blood you'd be in shock too. "Taylor, there's alot you need to learn. Do you remember that rock band, the indie one, 17?" He asks. "Yeah, the one with Ryan Jackson?" I say. 17 was an indie rock band that were around from between 2015 to 2020. Then they kind of disappeared. I don't understand the relevance though. "You remember how Ryan always had sunglasses on and a scar on the side of his face?" "Yes." "That was him hiding his face. He is me. I am Ryan. Although, my name is actually Harry, Ryan was a cover up." I stand there confused. Cool, but, what does this have to do with somebody taunting me and Harry with a blood covered bra? "The reason I was in this band as someone else is because I got hired as a hit man. The band was a cover up. An excuse to travel the world. So I hated the feeling of killing. And that was when I developed the addiction. That's why I'm terrible sober. The memories come back. I had to take drugs when being myself on tour because people would notice something is off. I quit in 2020. So they're mad at me and are probably chasing me to kill me. Someone on this bus must work for them." I don't know what to do with this info. Harry is a former hitman and now me and Harry could be killed. "Shit." I say. It's all I can get out of my mouth.