the rehearsal

Harry's P.O.V.
The phone is ringing. "Hello?" "Hey Harry it's Niall here, rehearsal for the reunion is on in an hour." "What? The tickets aren't even on sale yet!" "We released them yesterday Harry." "Oh, Taylor said yes." "Grand, see ya later." "See you." Great we're on tour tomorrow and our first rehearsal is in an hour. "Taylor rehearsal today." "Cool!" She calls back. We're on the way. The limo pulls up to Madison Square Gardens. Our first stop on the tour. Immediately we are greeted by the boys, though Louis had a sour look on his face. Taylor's set starts with anti hero, then she does love story and then I come on and we do style together. Then Taylor leaves and the rest of the boys come on. "Hello" "We're" "One" "Direction" "Yay!" And we begin WMYB. It mashes up with I want. "Hello, msg, Niall Horan here. And we are here to open up the final direction tour." "And I'm Harry Styles." "Louis Tomlinson." "It's Liam Payne." "Vas happenin it's Zayn I thought he left?" We laughed at that. And with that the intro of heaven starts playing and we go backing vocals. It mashes up with grapejuice, in which Louis maintains eye contact with me and I try to keep looking at Tay. Grapejuice ends and Louis begins back to you, in which I do Bebe Rexha's part. Liam does strip that down with Zayn doing Quavo's part, then Zayn preforms pillowtalk, and we do rock me, then midnight memories and little white lies, Taylor smirked as we done this, then no control, where Lou and I flirted to get the crowd going, then Stockholm syndrome. Then temporary fix, and end it with drag me down. Encore is Olivia. "Harry I think Lou still fancies you." Liam says coming up behind me. "You think?" I say sarcastically. It's kinda obvious seen as he couldn't take his eyes off of me the whole show.
Taylor's P.O.V.
Where the fuck is Harry? I can't have him cheating on me with lou the whole show! "Harry get over here!" I call. "I'm 'ere!" He says. "What's up?" He says quietly. "I'm gonna make him jealous." I whisper pulling Harry up against me. I can hear the boys snickering. And one person sigh. I'm guessing Louis. So plan worked I guess. He picks me up bridal style and walks to his dressing room and locks the door. I freeze. The room is entirely filled with bags and bags of white powder. I know Harry likes sugar in his tea and I try to put it down to that but deep down I know exactly what it is. "Harry." I sigh. "Listen, it's not that bad Tay-" "Your room is filled with hard fucking drugs Harry what do you mean it's not that bad?" I say shakily. I'm breathing heavily now. He opens his mouth to speak but I stop him. "Harry where are you even getting this from?" I say. "Louis." He replies quietly. "Louis. We have a deal." Oh god this just got alot worse. "What do you do in return Harry?" He takes a deep breath. "Fuck him." He says. I gasp. I feel the tears coming down now. Great. My boyfriend is a drug addict who sells his body for drugs. Just great. "Taylor I promise-" "Get away from me. Get away from me you sick, cheating, coke addicted asshole." I say tears streaming. "I should have known. You could never change." He's crying too now. "Taylor please-" "LEAVE ME ALONE! JESUS CHRIST HARRY LEAVE ME ALONE!" I shout, storming out of his room and running to mine. Fucking bitch. I get into my room and collapse on the bed sobbing into my pillow. Someone knocks on the door. I don't answer. "Taylor, are you OK?" Someone asks softly. Do I look OK? "Taylor it's Niall." Niall says. He sits down on the bed next to me. "What happened?" I tell him. I tell him everything, the coke, the sex. He sits there and listens. At the end he just hugs me. To be honest that's all I wanted.