Things Get Heated

Harry's P.O.V.
Fuck. I'm single. And I overdosed. And my ex hates me. And I have to tour with her and the guy I cheated on her with for 8 months. The fuck is wrong with me? "Harry?" I hear Lou call. Oh yeah and I fucked him again last night. "Yeah?" "Get up and get ready the opening night's today." "Fuck is it? I can't see Taylor again!" "Taylor doesn't matter Harry she's over you she had sex with Nialler last night." I freeze. What? No she did not fuck my best mate after we broke up. "How do you know bitch?" "Don't take it out on me. Niall posted a selfie of him and her sleeping. With cum on her." "Fucking assholes." Louis shrugged. I'm going to make her a jealous bitch. "Louis. Fuck me. As hard as you can." I say boldly. "Wow that escalated quickly why love, I mean of course I will but why?" He said confused. "We're making a sex tape and giving it to the new lovebirds as a tutorial." Louis stared at me. "Harry that's sick." "Oh but posting pics of your fuck buddy covered in cum isn't?" Louis grimaced. "I'm just saying love you don't want to stoop to their level." He said. "Oh but I do."
Taylor's P.O.V.
Why is it that I always wake up next to naked one direction members with their cum on my lips? "Hey babe." Niall says seductively. "OK first of all you don't call me that yet. Second of all it's eight in the morning no." "You were rough last night. I like that." He said. I can't tell him this but he was bragging about his length being 17 cm but Harry's was 21 cm. "Morning of the show." He muttered. I groaned. That means flirting with Harry on stage. And there's a knock on the door. Niall got up and opened it. "Taylor there's just a VHS." He said. "The fuck? There's a VHS player in the back of that closet but like..." He took it out and popped in the cassette. "Oh fuck me harder Lou" I hear from the muffled VHS. No. "I'm going as fast as I can love." "AUGHGHUGHGH" "That's right moan for daddy Louis let it all out. "Keep going Lou." "You sure Haz?" "Mhmm" "SHIT." "Let me drink it baby- Niall threw a knife at the TV. "I'm sorry that was just filthy though." He apologised. "No I thought that too." I whispered, tears welling. That was us. Until that asshole sold him drugs. "Awh come ere." Niall said gently. I found myself buried in his arms again. The door's about to collapse. Fuck Harry broke it down. "Hey how are you Niall? How was it eh? FUCKING YOUR BEST MATE'S EX HOW WAS IT NIALL??" He screams. Oh my god he's insane. "Harry you che-" "YOU DON'T THINK I KNOW THAT DUMBASS?" "OKAY HARRY IF YOU'RE REALLY GOING TO BE THAT PSYCHO EX THEN GO FOR IT." I really don't like this, my ex and my current friend with benefits screaming over me. "Guys-" "Listen baby you don't have a say in this." "DON'T CALL HER BABY!" "Don't call me that Harry." Harry just looked broken I wanted to comfort him. Then I remembered he was completely psycho. "Look Taylor I apologise- "Shut up. Okay Harry I'm sorry but this is madness." He stared at me. "If I can't have you nobody will Tay." And with that Niall went flying through the glass. "HARRY NO!" Louis came running in but it was too late. I stood there paralysed. You could see him through the broken glass. Lying on the ground, a pool of blood around him. Harry fainted. "The fuck did I miss?" Louis asks looking tired. "Honestly, I'm not sure myself." I whisper. "Bit fucked in the head isn't he Harry?" I glance down at Niall on the concrete. "You think?"