Chapter Three

6 Months ago

I couldn't even remember how I got home but I had never been more happier to see the large double oak doors at the top of marble stairs. Rushing up as fast as I could I pushed them open greeted by the warm air.

"I see you have gotten wet in the rain," said my mother walking down the large steps. I nodded. Of course only my mother couldn't get the difference between rain and tears.

"Well get ready I need to talk to you," she said. Not even glancing at her I walked up to my room like a robot.

My phone buzzed in my pocket as I closed the door to my room behind and sighed sitting down.

Did I want to see the message? Was it from Rose or from him? Against my better judgement and I opened my message.

It's not what you think

I scoffed throwing the phone on the bed and laying down. My blanket was warm and cozy and instantly acted like the comfort my mother would never be able to give. So it had been true, he really was cheating on me.

For how long was this going on?

Did he even go on those business trips like he said he did or was he just hiding in his house  making out with that stupid dumb bimbo! Wrapping myself into the blanket I closed my eyes sniffing.

The past four years I had finally given my heart to him with much caution, and even if I was so careful I still was deceived.

Like people say, Love is blind.

What I say, Love is nothing but an illusion, something that could and can never exist.

Present Time

I woke up, if you could even say that. I couldn't even sleep but the moment the sun hit my face through the windows I sat up and got ready for today. 

The only good thing about today was, that it was Saturday. Saturday was the one day in the whole week I had to myself. It was ME day. Which meant instead of those horrid rich tight clothes i could wear the jeans and a loose hoodie like I was right now.

Instead of high heels and fancy hair I could throw it into a messy pony tail and wear boots. It was the one day I could go and do anything I wanted but of course for the past six months I had gone to the backyard where I had planted orchids, my favourite flower. The blue mystic orchids where my absolute favourite, any other orchids I didn't care for as much.

As a teenager when I saw them I used to fall in love with those special and incredibly rare blue flower, I had no idea what they were called till I was seventeen and a friend told me, ever since then, my love for them grew.

I peeked out of the corridor, it was still early and the sun had just risen which meant in fact the Incorrigible bastard may still be sleeping. Tip-toeing out quietly I ran down the stairs and past one of the cleaning maids and to the backyard.

"Slow down dearie, you might trip over" said Margret as she opened the door for me. I smiled cheekily grabbing the watering can and tools from the small box outside.

"I will," I assured her as she opened her mouth probably to warn me about cutting myself on the pliers and knife like I did nearly every week.

"Are you sure you should be doing this. Dar-"