Chapter 1: Goku's arrival

After the events of Broly, Goku wanted to get even stronger and train Broly to control his power. So he decided to ask Whis to take him to lord Beeru's
planet to train.

Goku-Hey Whis can I train on lord Beeru's planet? So I can get stronger and maybe help Broly control his power.

Whis-Why certainly Goku, I don't see why not, and remember to hold on to my shoulder while we're in space

Goku-Yep I got it Whis.

But carelessly Goku lost his grip and fell into the vacuum of space. Then suddenly he fell into a wormhole. It was all pitched black until... He noticed he was flying in the sky.

Goku-phew I thought I was dead for a minute there, wait a minute, where am I?

And down below him, he saw a city. Goku wondered how he was back on earth.

Goku-Wait is this earth ?, But how did I get here ?, Ok let me see if I can sense anyone's energy.

When he tried to sense his friends' energy, there was nothing, He did sense the people of Earth's energy differently. Goku tried calling King Kai or whis. But there was nothing.

Goku- I can't sense my friend's energy but the entire planet's energy feels different. Wait, what if... Hey Whis, King Kai ANYONE !?

Then Goku decided to check around the city.

Goku-Wow everyone's energy sure feels different, man how am I gonna get home?

Then suddenly a green-haired kid bumped into him.

Izuku-Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry.

Goku-Oh it's all right, my name is Son Goku but just call me Goku.

Izuku-Ookaay my name is Izuku Midoriya and again sorry for bumping into you earlier.

Goku-And again it's all right come on let me help you, So what is a kid like you doing at this time?

Izuku-Well I'm just trying to get to school.

Goku-Ok then, hmm what's this?

Goku has found Izuku's notes about the recent hero's quirks and skills.

Izuku-It's my notes about the new recent heroes because I want to be a hero myself.

Goku- So how are you gonna be a hero?

Izuku-We'll even though I don't have a quirk I still wanna try to be a hero.

Goku-Quick question. What is a quirk?

Then Izuku face fault.

Izuku- Wait how do you not know what a quirk is?

Goku-well you see I-

Goku was interrupted by a villain attack at the train station. Everyone was surprised by what happened.

Izuku-hope the heroes will deal with it soon.

Goku-Don't worry I'll try to stop him.

Goku floats to see the villain and tries to tell the villain to stop.

Goku-Ok look I don't wanna hurt you but I will if I have to. So stop this now or I will fight back.

Villain-come take your best, you weakling.

So Goku did the same move he did to Recoome in the Frieza saga. An elbow punched to the gut. And go night night. Everyone was in shock including the pro heroes and especially Izuku. All they saw was an orange blur. Many people were talking about how his power might be similar to All Might's. Goku went down to Izuku.

Goku-Wow can you believe he left himself wide open.

Izuku-ddd did you just do that?

Goku-hold on I got an idea. Hey, nimbus.

When Nimbus arrived Goku was surprised and happy to see Nimbus again.

Goku-Quick get on

Izuku-huh!?

When Izuku got on Nimbus, he and Goku flew as the pro hero Kamui Woods was about to tell Goku he was taken into questioning.

Izuku-how is this possible? Is this one of your quirks?

Goku-Well you see I don't know what a quirk is because I'm from a different universe. I think.

Goku-So can you tell me what it is and how this world works?

Izuku-well 80% of the population has a supernatural ability known as a quirk.

Goku-Oh I see so what's your quirk?

Izuku-I don't have one, I'm quirkless. Remember?

Goku-Oh I see. Sorry I forget stuff sometimes

Izuku-Also how do your powers work?

Goku-Oh well, let me show you.

Goku used the same technique on Krillin to see and show their memories. Izuku was even more shocked.

Izuku-You're an alien and have mystical orbs called dragon balls on your world !?

Goku-Yep.

Izuku-Wow I feel dizzy from all that

When Izuku was writing in his notebook about Goku, he wasn't prepared for the question Goku was about to ask him.

Goku-Hey Izuku how would you like if I trained you?

Izuku-Wait can you train me to do the things you can do?

Goku-Yeah, after school if you want.

Izuku-why though?

Goku-Well you told me you don't have a quirk and you wanted to be a hero so I thought that I could train you.

Izuku-Yes

Goku-Ok then where is your school?

Izuku-down there

Goku-Ok then let's go!

Next time on What if Goku trained Deku. Hey guys it's me Goku, wow can you believe the craziest thing I saw? A sludge villain almost took Izuku but luckily All Might was there. And why is this Katsuki Bakugo such a jerk, he kinda reminds me of Vegeta.

Don't miss What If Goku Trained Deku Part 2: Izuku's New Hope. Don't miss it ok.